1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions about Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Spiderdog20, Apr 23, 2012.

Hi,

I have two questions.

1. If I start as a Vendor and want to offer paypal payments, will I need a business paypal account?

2. How do I get ranked on the first page of clickbank? Most sales?

Spiderdog20, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  2. nk128

nk128 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Yes you would probably want to do that. Usually you would use Clickbank as the payment method. If you wanted to offer alternative then you sign up for paypal or some other payment system. However, I can't image Clickbank allowing you to do it though. Maybe you can, but how are you suppose to pay affiliate who help you generate sales? The affiliate links that they have are through clickbank.

2. Not sure what you mean bud.

nk128, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. Spiderdog20

Spiderdog20 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help. As for1. But if I use clickbank, they do have paypal besides cc? I mean I dont have to bother with this?2. I wanted to know how I get on the first page of a niche on the clickbank page (page where affiliates search for vendors). Do I get positioned by sales?

Spiderdog20, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  4. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TheRichSchoolboy, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  5. kochtgr

kochtgr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No matter what you are selling you need a business account, many people use just a personal account and then they wonder why it gets frozen, personal paypal accounts have limits so you cannot make more sales than a limit...

kochtgr, Apr 26, 2012 IP