1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site is not showing in Google Results

Discussion in 'SEO' started by manishak2001, Apr 23, 2012.

My website tipsonhairremoval.com was showing in top ten Google results until yesterday and all of a sudden it is not only showing in the results! I am totally surprised as to how has this development taken place. I was checking for an answer and tumbled upon whether you have robots.txt. So I did a check on that and fount this in results:

# Added by SEO Ultimate's Link Mask Generator module
    User-agent: *
    Disallow: /go/
    # End Link Mask Generator output

User-agent: *
    Disallow: /wp-admin/
    Disallow: /wp-includes/

I have disabled "Link Mask Generator". But still it doesn't help. My website is eight months old and was generating traffic now. And all of a sudden this happens! What has gone wrong? What happened? Please help.

manishak2001, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  2. asimfarooq633

asimfarooq633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please explain in detail, your website was showing in Google SERPS in by the URL or with some keywords? If your website by the URL you are asking then just submit its sitemap of your website in Google web master and if you are talking about keywords then you have to do detailed SEO activities so that your website can get a good rank with keywords that should be stay for long lasting........

Let me know

asimfarooq633, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  3. xflogger

xflogger Peon

Best Answers:
    you can go to google webmaster central. There should be an option there to get your site out of their sandbox

xflogger, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is indexed, so I assume you mean traffic has disappeared due to a drop in rankings. Looks like a fair amount of low quality (did you also buy links?), so that would be why (an algorithmic penalty). Focus on building up some good links, try to make it natural and avoid paid. Also be diverse with your anchor text. Eventually you'll recover.

No, that's not what Webmaster Tools is for, unless you mean request reinstatement? That's from manual penalty/de-indexed.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    ryan_uk, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  5. sayfarz

sayfarz Member

Best Answers:
    search you site with this "site:tipsonhairremoval.com" on Google. Your meta descriptions are short. Use all in one SEO plugin for better SEO.

sayfarz, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  6. casand

casand Peon

Best Answers:
    I f you create quality backlinks you will get

casand, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  7. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    I think, your site has been indexed. Do build quality back links to get faster index.

joelchrist, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  8. Altravis1982

Altravis1982 Peon

Best Answers:
    agreed "search you site with this "site:tipsonhairremoval.com" on Google."see u r indexed or not

Altravis1982, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  9. isearchsolution

isearchsolution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thinks required quality work than show your keywords
    thanks

isearchsolution, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  10. manishak2001

manishak2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Thanks. When I do "site:tipsonhairremoval.com", my website shows the first result. This means it is indexed. My website was in top 3 Google results until yesterday for the keyword "tips on hair removal" but it has completely disappeared from the first 10 pages also today!

Also, I noticed a weird thing - someone was posting comments on my website with different Facebook profiles. There were all of a sudden over 40 comments which was an unusual activity. While I did approve the first comment, I trashed the remaining, as I became suspicious. Now I have trashed the first one as well. Has this affected my ranking overnight? I am still receiving these comments in bulk, and from different IP addresses.

As for back links, I have posted several articles on Ezine for quality back links. I did some back linking myself - but no paid back links. All the 68 articles on my website are manually rewritten, there is no duplicate content. However I have also integrated Amazon affiliate links to some of the articles. Is that a problem?

Do you mean low quality back links? Because that can't be - I have posted articles on Ezine for quality back links and have personally visited good websites for commenting.

I have targeted over 60 keywords, which means my text is pretty varied. Well, when will I recover...?

manishak2001, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  11. ekhlas

ekhlas Peon

Best Answers:
    I have faced similar problem around 2 months earlier. Some previous employee log in to cpanel and disallow access for all robots, as a result google deindexed all contents of our site from google. So it's better to change cpanel username right after any employee left the organization.

I think you have faced google dance issues. It's perfectly allright from my end. So don't have to worry!

ekhlas, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  12. MyDewdrops

MyDewdrops Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it depends highly on bounce rate and time spend on site for a particular keyword. It is possible that a site starts ranking on some particular search terms, but when people come to the site they tend to bounce back without finding the site useful. Therefore google drops ranking. so it is absolutely important that you target most specific keywords directly related to your site

MyDewdrops, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  13. manishak2001

Best Answers:
    You are right. But my site is PR1. So I am sure that the content is good.

This is scary! My traffic has dropped so much! However, I have several more websites and they are all in the same position... How soon do you think will the "Google dance issue" get resolved?

I am still thinking that it has got to do with that comment spamming on my site...
    I just went to the c-panel and rechecked if everything is ok- and everything is ok. But simply cannot understand the problem.

manishak2001, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  14. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It's normally once a blog starts becoming visible and picked up by scrapers. The comments wouldn't be why, but you could always use Disqus for blog comments instead if you're worried.

The Amazon links won't be a problem either, but, to be safe, nofollow them (if you haven't already). At least, I always do, and didn't have a problem due to Amazon. It might be unnecessary, but it seems better to tell Google not to give any weight to links that will make money.

If you check your domain visibility ("tipsonhairremoval.com" in Google), you have BLs from whois sites (people use them to get indexed, but they aren't exactly quality) and blog comments aren't exactly high quality (in many cases it's spamming, not saying it was in yours. Also think about the social bookmarking sites you've submitted to. Some seem like Pligg sites or similar (let's face it, mainly they exist to be spammed). In Google Webmaster Tools, you should be able to see a good selection of your BLs (if you don't have a record the ones you made). Maybe some "high authority" BLs have now been lost (either removed or the site de-indexed). Or you had some BLs on sites that (unknown to you) had fake page rank.

Did you target just keywords or generic terms also?

Keep link building and you'll eventually recover. No one can say exactly when. It could be in weeks, if you're lucky. Depends on exactly what caused the fall.

But something hurt it. It could be rate of link building (too fast, stop and starting, etc), certain link types, particular sites that you relied upon for rank that got de-indexed, etc.

Good luck.

ryan_uk, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  15. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think your website hit by google panda.

jhardy2008, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  16. janiceanna

janiceanna Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi i think your sits indexed.

janiceanna, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  17. manishak2001

Best Answers:
    Moderator, kindly close this thread. I no longer wish to get replies here

manishak2001, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  18. trungtamgiasuuytin

trungtamgiasuuytin Peon

Best Answers:
    I still see your website on google search maybe, Google had decrease your keyword by some spaming

trungtamgiasuuytin, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  19. Shiraj

Shiraj Peon

Best Answers:
    on page needed

Shiraj, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  20. Sunny477

Sunny477 Peon

Best Answers:
    first you have to Find Best Keyword for Search in google..
    then you have to criate a SEO of your site..
    If you intressed For SEO in Cheap Price just Contact me..

Sunny477, Apr 30, 2012 IP