1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website design and automation.

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by GeoffNorman, Apr 18, 2012.

Hello.
    I am constantly asked how to do this, that or whatever when my customers have a problem with their website and more often that not when I look at the problem the answer is very straightforward. Sometimes some coding is required but usually only to repair some damage, however caused.

People that work online a good deal and require numerous websites very often require something different an up until now I have recommended they go out and but the Flexsqueeze Theme which I love to bits. I find it easy and very versatile. But it takes a bit of getting used to.

But I don't know if anyone has seen the product 90 second Website builder but I have to tell you that it is absolutely brilliant and for the past month I have introduced many of my customers to it and guess what? Yes they seem to love it too.
    So, This product has saved me a load of time providing customer service, given me some great options for building websites and coding is not required.

For anyone looking for a different option you really should think about 90 second website builder. The drag and drop features are stunning to say the least and quite complex tasks are easily completed from a vast menu. The image below might wet your appetite and so could the 30 day free trial, so you can give it a road test to see if you agree with me!

90 second website.jpg

GeoffNorman, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  2. akashgarud

akashgarud Peon

Best Answers:
    We prefer to do this with our own hands rather than generating a website through 90 seconds software. But really thankful to you for providing a news highlight.

akashgarud, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  3. mbitsol

mbitsol Guest

Best Answers:
    can this website builder make a video training site ?

mbitsol, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  4. honeyclarck

honeyclarck Peon

Best Answers:
    Manual data or site is always better thane automatic. I prefer to do it manually by hand. Thanks to telling. I hear that automatic data or site is not consider Google friendly site.

honeyclarck, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  5. RajaSekar

RajaSekar Peon

Best Answers:
    Really manual data is better than automatic and it is give advance feature information to users.

RajaSekar, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  6. nightshade877

nightshade877 Peon

Best Answers:
    High search engine ranking is always important no matter what the site. The fact is, Google (and other engines) simply do not rank automated or duplicate information very high

nightshade877, Apr 25, 2012 IP