1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For sale: Nice twitter/facebook sharing site with great potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Dominick, Apr 17, 2012.

Hi,

A while ago I started a website but school is keeping me too busy at the moment,
    The site doesn't have a lot of visitors yet because I didn't advertise at all (no linkbuilding, no nothing),
    The site is technically fine and has great potential to become bigger and profitable.

Description
    The site is called TweetorPost.com and it allows webmasters/shop owners or people active on the web to get more social media exposure,
    They can give away a coupon (file, song etc) and all visitors have to do is tweet or post a facebook post.
    This site gives visitors the change to rewrite the message they are gonna post (so it's also suitable for reviews) but with a little html tweaking (add readonly) you can disable this.

Every facebook post link back to the site and every tweet also included the link of the site (you can of course also add an @username to the tweet),
    The site has an advertisement space which also shows up when people want to download a file but also for webmasters etc.

THe site has a member ssytem included so users can register and keep track of the download, the admin can see all the links/stats etc.

Design
    I designed the site from top to bottom and I was aiming to keep it as simple as possible with a nice effect,
    So I am also able to send the psd file to the purchaser.

Price
    BIN: $299 or place your bid

Hosting
    I currenty host it on my own reseller server but can export the code etc (incl. mysql) so you can easily transfer to another hoster,
    I can also keep hosting for a reasonable fee. (fee not included, pm me for more information)
    (there's no hurry in moving to another hoster :))

Questions
    If you have any questions please contact me and I can help

FAQ
    Can I see the stats of the site: I havent been promoting the site so the site doesnt have any visitors yet.
    The online status, is it build with javascript? No, it's a simply html div, so changing the status is manually.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    Dominick, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  2. olek

olek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you pm me the site.
    Thanks

olek, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. Dominick

Dominick Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I sent you an pm, received?

Dominick, May 3, 2012 IP
  4. Dominick

Dominick Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    We just had the latest design of this site launched, I was planning on releasing this design before my thread here but due to some ie bugs it had to wait.

The new popup looks like this:

Untitled.jpg

Dominick, May 6, 2012 IP