1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best Keyword ranking check tool for Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by andrewaff, Apr 23, 2012.

What is best Keyword ranking check tool for Google search engine, either free or paid. I'm searching a good tool, what can give me correct position of my keywords (more than 500) for around 50+ of sites of me on Google. I need the tool which can give almost correct rankings from Google different data-centres say Google Australia, google germany, google UK etc. Kindly suggest.

andrewaff, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  2. megalomania

megalomania Peon

Best Answers:
    This morning I read a blog bost and I discovered three keyword check tools: the market samurai, the seo keyword ranking and the seo rank checker plugin. Only the last one is free and you can install it in Firefox.I have tested only the free one but I can't tell you if it is the best or not.

megalomania, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  3. wilsonn

wilsonn Peon

Best Answers:
    hi best keyword rankings checking tools is cute rank. download cute rank in google and install it than use. thank u!

wilsonn, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  4. fortisjoint

fortisjoint Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lot of tools are available, google, Market samurai, seo moz, best keyword rankings is Market samurai,

fortisjoint, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  5. indiannews007

indiannews007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    There is so many tool available online for check keyword ranking in Google.

indiannews007, Apr 24, 2012 IP