1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem regarding - SERP- google result 1st page

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jyotikhannaymail, Apr 19, 2012.

On first page of the google result page. Which appears total 10 links. sometime i saw only 7 links excluding listings. So how can i calculate my keyword. Give rank out of 7 or is we calculate from the last out of 10. I am confused from the top my keyword is rank on 5 but from the bottom my keyword is ranked on 8 th position if i assume that last link is 10 link on first page of the google result page. Which appears total 10 links.

jyotikhannaymail, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. Redsw

Redsw Peon

Best Answers:
    Threre are always 10 links as I know, but on first pages could be suggested also videos and images

Redsw, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  3. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    By default there are 10 regular results excluding the sponsored results in header and footer part of the page.

webdev007, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  4. Deez 國王

Deez 國王 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the only explanation is that u are counting the Google ads/sponsored links

Deez 國王, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  5. jyotikhannaymail

jyotikhannaymail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    search "Wedding Photographers in Chandigarh" Tell me the rank for this keyword . From top its on 4th position excluding listings and from bottom its on 7th, total links is 7 excluding local listings.

jyotikhannaymail, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  6. megalomania

megalomania Peon

Best Answers:
    I also know that by default we have just 10 results in Google on the first page.

megalomania, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  7. indiannews007

indiannews007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Not to worry some time listings show so much and website down. but its belong to website ranking is down.

indiannews007, Apr 24, 2012 IP