1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cost of PPC advertising in India, US and Europe

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mukesh4bs, Apr 22, 2012.

Thinking to PPC advertising for my newly created site. I want to advertise in india, US and some countries in Europe. Main domain have Google CSE and have blog, forum as a sub domain. I want to give advertisement for entire site. I from India so payments can transfer through online banking or payment gateway like ccavenue or similar.
    I have adwords account, Have anyone using adwords PPC please share what is your daily Cost.
    You can also suggest for other PPC ad network that allow online bank support in India.

mukesh4bs, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  2. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much you WANT to spend. Could vary from $1 cent to hundreds of thousands a day.

Richie_Ni, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  3. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey richie_ni, would you please suggest average PPC rates in India, US and Europe.

mukesh4bs, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  4. jhonden

jhonden Peon

Best Answers:
    Cost for PPC is not pre-planned or designated it differs from website to website and season also determines the price.

jhonden, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  5. hongshui

hongshui Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    maybe you can try some CPM Network that has high ecpm price, the income moere than CPC, if you interesting in it, plz visit: cpmadsnetwork.com

hongshui, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  6. mukesh4bs

mukesh4bs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think CPM ads not suitable for my business. I need traffic? As I check in Adwords min bid rate in india is Rs 0.18 for PPC and Rs 10 for CPM ad display. I am thinking to set min PPC bid between Rs 0.30 - 0.60. Do you think this is ideal bid rate for Indian geo?

mukesh4bs, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  7. dominik_a

dominik_a Peon

Best Answers:
    We can offer €0.01 per click for India traffic, so this will fit mostly to your range: http://www.zapunited.com

dominik_a, Apr 25, 2012 IP