1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payment Delay !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by outsource789, Apr 22, 2012.

Hello.
    Welcome to everybody. I am a new freelancer in odesk. I completed a work a few days ago.But it is a regret that
    client did not send money to my odesk account.I do no not know how day long client send money to my odesk
    account. I am very disappointed .At the meantime three days are passing. All are requested to advise what I will
    do now. Pls pls pls inform me .

Thanks

outsource789, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  2. raptormarketing

raptormarketing Member

Best Answers:
    Was it a fixed job ? It happen sometimes. Please remember that oDesk doesn't guarantee payment for fixed priced. It the employer will not pay, there’s no point in arguing about it, even oDesk cannot help you. The only thing you can do is to write a bad review for that employer.

Suggestions: Before you make a bid, please check the employer history. If possible, ask 25% to 50% upfront payment for the work. And the Best of all, apply on hourly job rather than fixed jobs.

raptormarketing, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  3. yvonne16

yvonne16 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sad to know that your client got delayed in sending you payments. Usually this happens when you accept a Fixed rate which again is not payment guaranteed by oDesk.
    If your client promised to send the money, but you haven't receive it yet on your oDesk account, you can either file a dispute or report it to oDesk support. As long as your Client is still communicating
    with you, then you could at least give him time and deadline as to when he should pay you for the worked you've done...otherwise, I always go for hourly contracts on oDesk as fixed rate is such a hassle and inconvenient sometimes....

yvonne16, Apr 24, 2012 IP