1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I would PAY anyone that can help me to improver my website!

Discussion in 'Services' started by claradehuevo, Apr 7, 2012.

claradehuevo, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  2. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I advise you go to outsourcing sites like odesk to find people who are willing to do it at a good price.

chinasa, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  3. honeyclarck

honeyclarck Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In which language your site is made?

honeyclarck, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  4. e-abi

e-abi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Made a quick inspection and found these:

1) Too many meta keywords. Use 10 max and only use the words, which are actually content of your site. For example meta keywords are overloaded with mixer, but I could not find such a word using ctrl + F. Ignoring this rule makes search engines hate your site.
    2) Meta name description - "Mymixes a DJ blog that has DJ mixes, DJ news, DJ tools, DJ software, how to dj, videos djing, DJ like Khale, David Guetta, Tiësto, and many more." - this text is displayed in the search results. To be honest it do not want to click on it. If the visitors do not click on it, you will never get higher rankings. I would suggest make that sentence easier to read and understand, in a way people would want to click on it.
    3) Your site includes everything - well, thats not so good, if you are smaller player in the field, since you are behind the large ones. Keywords like DJ, Mixer, software are very common words, you stand no chance at outrunning the other with them. Use words, which make you different. For example if you would promote for example "Mixes from Tiesto" or "Life of Tiesto" you would have much more success, since the competion is now much lower.

One more thing - When I land on the page, I have to understand what is going on on the page within the first second. Currently I see, that I can download some songs. I do not know if they are original or not. If I had lower resolution, 1280x800 for example, then I would not see the first title of "Dirty South – Walking Alone (Tate DeSmet Remix) [Free Download]" - So you should fix this.

If you can fix the first impressions of your site, increase clickthru rates, then you would start climbing.
    And do not forget, that this kind of site needs many-many backlinks. You stand much higher chance at receiving them, if your site is good.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
    e-abi, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  5. claradehuevo

claradehuevo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The website's language is in English!

claradehuevo, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  6. claradehuevo

claradehuevo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thank you so much! I will work on that and let you know; so you can take a look at it. One more thing can you give an example of a title that would be more likely to be clicked on.

claradehuevo, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  7. e-abi

e-abi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One example would be:

Listen your favourite artists in a new way. Browse more than X remixes from famous artists such as Rihanna, Tiesto and so on. If you like trance, drum and base then have a look at our remixes. Lots of free to listen mixes from the best NY DJ-s.

Of course that X needs to be replaced with proper count of of songs. For example million, thousand.
    And this text should not be longer than 255 characters.

This text is more clickable, since it brings up more concrete examples, so visitors who love Tiesto would probably click on it. This is just and example and you should edit this example to be more suitable for your site.

e-abi, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  8. claradehuevo

claradehuevo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I really like that one I would change it right now! Thank you for your reply. By the way, the one I had it was "My mixes a DJ blog that has DJ mixes, news, tools, software, how to DJ, videos djing and how to be a DJ." What do you Think?

claradehuevo, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  9. claradehuevo

claradehuevo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I put the following: "Listen your favorite artists in a new way. Browse and download more than thousands remixes from famous artists such as Rihanna, Tiesto and so on. If you like trance, drum and base then have a look at our remixes. Lots of free to listen mixes from the best world DJ-s."

claradehuevo, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  10. e-abi

e-abi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I saw that, it looks like a page where you could download free DJ software but when you land on the page, then there is no software, which means that the user is not getting what he/she is expecting to get.

That results in a high bounce rate. If you are monitoring Google analytics, then monitor your bounce rate.
    If you have bounce rate of 60%. it basically means that 6 visitors out of 10 did not like your page and they clicked away.

e-abi, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  11. claradehuevo

claradehuevo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes it is true I like your advise! Here is what I have, "My mixes, listen your favorite artists in a new way. Browse and download more than thousands remixes from famous artists such as Rihanna, Tiesto and so on."

claradehuevo, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  12. claradehuevo

claradehuevo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So the less bounce rate yo have is the best?

claradehuevo, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  13. e-abi

e-abi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is correct. Good bounce rate is definitely below 40%
    Another thing which I measure is not the absolute amount of traffic, but how many visitors out of 100 make a purchase on your site. Or in other words how many dollars/cents each visitor nets you.
    I can say that 1 out of 100 visitors make a purchase from my website, which is considered to be good indicator.

e-abi, Apr 21, 2012 IP