1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling All-In-One SEO - 10, 25, 50, and 100 Keyword Packages!

Discussion in 'Services' started by banks1, Feb 21, 2012.

Hello everyone,

Not going to throw out a long sales pages or anything. If you want results, you've come to the right place. I've been running my own SEO firm for quite a while. This is an all-in-one SEO service. We bring results, and there is no contract, so if you're unhappy at any time (which you won't be), then we can both go our own ways.

We have a few different packages available.

10 Keywords - $289 Per Month
    25 Keywords - $499 Per Month
    50 Keywords - $839 Per Month
    100 Keywords - $1249 Per Month

Just think for a second..these prices are unbeatable. For the smallest package (10 keywords), you're paying a measly $28.9 per keyword, per month!

Now, the most important thing for us is that you have a basic knowledge of SEO. With all the recent updates, you're not going to hit the 1st page of Google for a keyword like "" in the 1st month. We do not provide any reports, because the results speak for themselves. As I previously mentioned, there is no contract, thus you can discontinue using our services at any time you choose.

So shortly put, we will target x number of keywords and bring them up in Google.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you'd like to speak further. :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    banks1, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What does this service even entail? Sending keywords? No reports....?

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. WAWADance

WAWADance Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So we are pretty much paying for something that may not work?

WAWADance, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't even know WAWADance(partyyy)...it might work...if i had any idea as to what is being offered here...

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm offering an all-in-one SEO package. We will work on ranking your site for xx number of keywords (depending on which package you order).

Yes, no report, as I stated clearly.. There are no contracts. If you are unhappy at any point, we can go our separate ways.

Not exactly sure what you're asking..where did I say that it won't work?

banks1, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  6. Deadsquirrel

Deadsquirrel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, I have been using Banks1 service for over 3 months now. I have also been using other services from other people here and on the Warrior forum. I have 5 sites in total.

The site banks1 is working on, I have seen a nice and steady increase. No massive spike, just a steady rank increase every 4 days or so.

The other sites have seen much larger increases and spikes until they ALL received the unnatural links message on WMT and they have now ALL dropped massively. So, if you are looking for a nice variety of links and a good increase in ranking which is stable and regular, look no further. If you want top 10 results within 1 week and don’t care for the long term health of the site then Banks1 service is not for you.

In conclusion, great service from a responsible link builder.

Deadsquirrel, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  7. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Shai for the wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and I look forward to bringing you great results while we continue to work with one another :)

banks1, Apr 20, 2012 IP