1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 170 Contextual Blog Post Links - Private Network - Unique Class-C IPs

Discussion in 'Services' started by banks1, Apr 19, 2012.

Hey everyone,

Are you tired of seeing your rankings drop? Are you tired of various link packages not helping your site move up in the search engines? It's frustrating, and I don't blame 'ya! If you're serious about your online business, then you've come to the right place. My blog network will bring you results; end of story.

Since the latest Google updates, contextual links within blog posts are proving to be KILLER! I've taken over a number of niches with these posts alone. The days of building crappy links are gone. Panda wants QUALITY.

Our services gives you high quality contextual links to your website through blog posts. Our blogs in the private network are aged, use unique themes and all come from unique C-Class IPs. Some of these blogs do not have PR, but regardless, I will submit your article to them. The power of this service (in addition to the PR of the blogs) is the IP diversity. EACH blog is on a unique C-Class IP.

At the prices were offering these packages at, this is a complete steal. I assure you this prices will go up, so get in while the deals are on!

PR Breakdown:

100 x PR6-PR1 blogs
    70 x PR0 blogs

Prices:

STARTER PACKAGE - $59.99

60 x PR6-PR1 blog posts
    30 x PR0 blog posts
    Drip fed over period of 10, 20, or 30 days (clients choice)
    Unlimited keywords, Unlimited URLs (must be from same domain, and only 2 URLs will be used per post)
    We write and spin a unique article for you

PRO PACKAGE - $89.99

100 x PR6-PR1 blog posts
    70 x PR0 blog posts
    Drip fed over period of 10, 20, or 30 days (clients choice)
    Unlimited keywords, Unlimited URLs (must be from same domain, and only 2 URLs will be used per post)
    (We write and spin a unique article for you)

***Note, I'm adding new blogs pretty frequently, so chance are, you will get more links than you order. Also, if you plan to provide your own spun article, please make sure it is adequately spun. If you're unsure how, we recommend you just go with the Pro Package, and we will handle spinning your article.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Will I Receive a Report?

No, and this is to keep the privacy of our network. You can find the links in Yahoo Site Explorer as they get indexed.

Q: What niches are allowed?

No gambling or adult topics.​

banks1, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First 5 to order will receive a 25% discount!

banks1, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  3. auditt05

auditt05 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I know the Page Authority of these pages?
    How many domains do they come from? All domains are typically from different Class C Ips?
    I bought a package from someone else on this forum and it was nothing but reblogging links in Tubmlr and wordpress. This is not what I want.
    If its blog commenting, also not interested. Only interested in blog posts from DOMAINS not Web2.0 blogs!
    Can you please clarify this?
    Also, do you accept moneybookers?

Thanks in advance...

auditt05, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  4. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

We do not have the page authorities of these sites on file. Basically, the network consists of roughly 450 blogs (all privately owned). These are top class domains; .com, .org, .net, and some .info. Depending on which package you order, our system will post on either x amount of blogs (as outlined in the package details). I can assure you these are not tumblr blogs or anything of that sort. These are all domains on unique c-class IPs. The results you will see will speak for themselves; it's a very, very powerful network.

Unfortunately, we currently only accept PayPal. I may look into adding MB as a payment option in the near future.

Also, there are currently 4 discounts left (25% off).

banks1, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  5. auditt05

auditt05 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well,

Im interested in the PRO package, and if its good, I might add further domains afterwards.
    But still, you must accept MB :)
    Its setup in 3 minutes. Easy sale, just do it, and pm me please.

Thanks...

auditt05, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  6. Bdog80

Bdog80 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can u pm me the blog network?

Bdog80, Apr 22, 2012 IP