1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UK Writer - 3 Years on DP - $0.0125 per word!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GrantDraper, Apr 19, 2012.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello DP Members,

My name is Grant Draper. I was born and still live, in the UK. I have been writing for clients on DP for over 3 years now, so have plenty of experience with different writing styles and content types (articles, general web content etc).

I run Online Writing Services and in an effort to get a bigger client base I'd like to offer my services at over 25% discount - $1.25 per 100 words! I am just finishing off a 14,000 word project for a regular client of mine, so thought I'd take the time to build up my client base on DP.

All the work you pay for is produced by ME. I work alone and always have done. I don't employ anyone else!!!

I will work in all niches, but do have more knowledge in certain sub niches relating to finance, business, motoring & sport etc.

***Payment PRIOR to work Via PayPal (I can adjust the payment structure for bigger projects ie: pay in blocks) & Delivery is always within 7 days (usually sooner).

*** I prefer projects that are a minimum of 3,000 words. I give discounts for projects that are 20,000 words or more.

Samples:
    http://www.online-writing-services.com/
    http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Grant_Draper

Thanks,

Grant @ OWS

GrantDraper, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer: