1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Online Games website - 900-1000$ monthly revenue, 150-200k visitors/month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by r3ticul, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    FrivMe.com is a website build on Wordpress, with a simple but yet original design, easy to administrate, with unique descriptions for 60-70% of the games present on the website (most of the descriptions are over 300-400 words long), very well optimized for search engines and also for earning money with it.

Financial Details

The website gets revenue from Google Adsense, Intergi.com, EpicGameAds.com and also from privately sold traffic.
    - Adsense generates about 14-20$/day at present, but it has peaks of over 50$ in a single day.
    - Intergi.com is used only for pre game ads/videos. It generates 2-4$/day, but it had days with more than 7$/day.
    - EpicGameAds.com is used only for Popunders and it generates about 4-5$/day. At present this type of ads are not shown because I'm not sure if it is safe to use with adsense ads in the same time.
    - The website comes with a heavily modified script that counts every single unique visitor sent to a specified website. I currently have a client that buys my entire traffic for 0.01$/unique visitor. Because the website gets good quality traffic, clients aren't hard to find (i use digitalpoint forums and also talkarcades forum to find clients). I will offer all the details necessary and help to the buyer regarding the script used. This thing generates about 10-15$/day, but it had days that got over 30$/day.
    Overall, you can expect the website to get over 30$ in a very bad day and 40$ in normal days. During the weekend days you can expect over 40-50$/day from this website.

All the maintenance for the website (game adding, description writing) was done by me. If the buyer doesn't want to get bored with these things, I can offer my services (daily updates with unique descriptions - 100$/month).
    The website is hosted on a simple shared account at hostgator.com (business plan -10$/month)
    The website was optimized and promoted by me. I could continue to promote it for a small monthly fee so you can be almost sure that the website keeps its traffic in the future months too (I say "almost sure" because nobody can guarantee 100% success rate when it comes to SEO, at least nobody that is sincere or knows what SEO is).

The website does not have any other expense besides those mentioned above.

Traffic Details

The website is almost 6 months old, it had been promoted since the beginning to get traffic from SE for keywords like "friv" and "friv games", currently gets over 5-6-7.000 visitors/day according to google analytics (with a peak of 16.000 visitors/day a few weeks ago), almost all traffic is from Search Engines. Traffic is 30-40% Tier 1, 30% Tier 2 and the rest is Tier 3.

This month the traffic will be over 200.000 visitors according to analytics.

I can provide also TeamViewer access for Adsense, Intergi.com, EpicGameAds.com, Analytics and also Awstats for the buyer, before any transaction is done. All I have stated in this listing is 100% accurate. I usually build websites and keep them, but this summer I want a smart roadster and I need the money. I would be interested also to meet face to face with the buyer, if he wants that. I'm from Europe.

Analytics data: link
    awstats data: http://www.frivme.com/uploads/awstats_002.htm
    Adsense print screen: link
    Intergi.com print screen: link

r3ticul, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Started before 60 days and earning $1000 monthly? You must be doing something right..

postcd, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  3. r3ticul

r3ticul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the website is promoted constantly since November, but yes...big traffic started coming just 2-3 months ago.

r3ticul, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  4. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I ask why you are willing to give up $900-$1,000/month, yet, you will offer your services and promote and update the site for $100/month? Why not just promote the site, update it, and take all the revenue?

boxer126, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  5. r3ticul

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never said I will promote and update the website for 100$/month. Those 100$/month are for game updates + unique game descriptions. The promotion could cost around 150-300$/month depending on the owners preferences.

Anyway, I need the money for a car I want to buy THIS summer (it's a convertible after all :) ). I can't wait until next year to get all the money from ad revenue generated by the website.

Alin

r3ticul, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  6. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gotcha, well, good luck with the sale. I wasn't trying to dissuade any potential buyers, just curious. It's pretty good revenue.

boxer126, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  7. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    nice site!
    Is it ok with google tos to show adsense like that instead of the game while it loads? How did you put it there anyway, it's all supposed to be in flash?

DomainMagnate, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  8. r3ticul

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Those ads are from intergi.com (preloads). From what I know, they have some sort of agreement with adsense and if they don't have other ads to display, they automatically fill that space with adsense ads for games. From what they told me, there is no TOS problem. Intergi.com uses this system for about 2 years (?) and I didn't heard someone complaining about any Adsense TOS problem.

The sell is opened for another 2 days starting from now. I have got some good offers and if nothing comes above them, I will chose the highest bidder.

Alin

r3ticul, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  9. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    i dont think adsense allow, just a matter time for adsense to ban

where are the traffic coming from?

Master Directory, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  10. r3ticul

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mate, they are part of the adsense for games program. Same thing as mochigames are. They must be approved by google to do so. Webmasters from the gaming niche know for sure that there are games that display adsense ads inside them no matter if you are a adsense client ore not or if you already have other adsense ads on your site or not.

I assure you it is perfectly OK.

Traffic...well, see the analytics stats above. If you have the money and if you are interested in buying the website, I can offer also analytics access as a user + awstats if necesary.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    r3ticul, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  11. balkanboy82

balkanboy82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I see your 900-1000$/month is just a projection that has not happened yet.

What is your idea of the reserve price?

Thanks,
    Marko

balkanboy82, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  12. r3ticul

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do the math again, mate. For March, for example, adsense alaone brought ~700$, intergi almost 100$ and I also started selling traffic in march(at a smaller scale, but still it brought about at least 200-250$ revenue from that)

At the moment, all serious offers are above 9.000-9.500$.

r3ticul, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  13. Master Directory

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    im mean , that google did not allow when people waiting game, than u put adsense on there

by the way have small question

1. can i see all your analytics data , i need to see all the traffic source, and traffic from january till this day
    2. where are you promote this site, and traffic come from?cause the soure of traffic will impact the TOS of adsense

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    Master Directory, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  14. draahkens

draahkens Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Please, google first for "adsense for games program" before you repeat your opinion.
    These companies have a special contract with google allowing them to show adsense
    ads inside their flash games/code.

As arcade site owner, you are on the save side - as long you did not try that with YOUR own
    adsense code.

For that incode adsense you are just a Tier x retailer/affiliate- when it helps to explain it
    with common phrases.

draahkens, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  15. r3ticul

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, @draahkens for helping me explain that using intergi.com is safe since those banners from adsense are served through Intergi system.

@Master Directory, I'll send a PM in a few minutes.

Alin

r3ticul, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  16. Master Directory

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    congratulation this site has been sold $11.300, just pm by seller,not buy by me anyway
    lol

seller:this thread can be close now

Master Directory, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  17. r3ticul

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mate, do you mind? You don't have to act like that if you don't have the money in your bank account for a website like mine.

The website hasn't been sold yet, but it will be in the next few hours. And yes, offers are at that level now.

r3ticul, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  18. Master Directory

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    ouw not yet, lol

sorry, i get pm by u like this

Master Directory, Apr 20, 2012 IP