1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get as much traffic as you need without google...

Discussion in 'Google' started by seriousbsnz, Apr 16, 2012.

I dont know about you guys, but I hate relying on google to get my traffic. One reason is because im just to impatient. The other is that because its very unstable. You could be ranked 1 on one day and the next day you could be completely off the page. Well, if you like doing SEO and all the time consuming efforts then go right ahead but I have found better ways and would love to hear your guys' ways of driving traffic.

seriousbsnz, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media.

Nystul, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  3. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Straight to the point. I like it.

Yes Social Media Networks can provide a great amount of exposure to your site. However my main method of getting traffic to my site in the earlier days was by word of mouth since I basically had a local site set up.

Econox, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  4. TWeber_TheSBA

TWeber_TheSBA Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be an interesting year in regards to Google's search engine. Google will be making some big changes in regards to its search engine with the move to more semantic technology. Google now wants to answer your search queries itself so the engine will start providing more info at the top of the search results than just links. Some SEO experts are guessing that your keyword and the quality of the content you provide in regards to those keywords will be even more important as user intent is what Google seems to be focusing on (as shown by the multiple Panda updates last year).

While Bing and some other search engines are seeing more traffic these days, Google is still the massive beast that the majority of Internet users rely on for search. I agree that it's important to spread your wings and focus on other things, like social media, but here at my company, we still have to make Google our main focus for traffic. Kudos to the OP on utilizing other methods to get traffic. Do you really get enough traffic that you don't need to worry about Google at all? That's freaking awesome, if so! :D

TWeber_TheSBA, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  5. adriel97

adriel97 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's great that you've spread your wings, so to speak. I feel that you shouldn't put all your eggs in the Google basket. They're kinda unpredictable these days.

adriel97, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  6. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    I do use Linkreferral to drive some traffic to my websites and blogs every day. All we have to do is advertise our website in the network (linkreferral is a free, referral based advertising network).

josefaryan, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  7. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    If your site has the huge traffic it automatically gets on google with high position. Don't actually concentrate on google first , try some good seo techniques and you will get the traffic and high PR too.

Icecube_media, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  8. asimfarooq633

asimfarooq633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you don't want to reply on Google, you can start some offline marketing like newspaper, magazines etc etc. You can also get help from social media as well if will really helpful to get maximum traffic for your website .........

There are many more ways like you can start paid advertisement at yahoo, MSN Bing, linkedin, twitter etc etc etc

Let me know

asimfarooq633, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  9. osdiforum

osdiforum Peon

Best Answers:
    Great information to sharing and it was awesome post. Really help to user. Thanks for sharing.

osdiforum, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  10. angelinawillium

angelinawillium Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to be more on social networking websites for traffic, social networking websites are good to get traffic. Try to join new and different social networks and bookmarking websites.

angelinawillium, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  11. grbrains123

grbrains123 Member

Best Answers:
    social media and quality back links

grbrains123, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  12. Nick Banner

Nick Banner Peon

Best Answers:
    depends on the amount of money you have to spend! fake traffic is cheap as hell, quality traffic is always costy like ppc and decent social media advertisement

Nick Banner, Apr 18, 2012 IP