1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want a clear answer about this

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mhrlive, Apr 17, 2012.

Hello everyone,
    I need to know, can I use sharing services like mediafire and rapidshare to host my own legal files on my blog, is this against adsense TOS ?
    Recently I've posted on adsense forum the same question but someone said no !

Thanks

mhrlive, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  2. Internet Marketing IQ

Internet Marketing IQ Guest

Best Answers:
    Why not ask the people who run Google and READ THE TOS. It's pretty clear what you can and can't do and if you expect someone that doesn't work for Google to tell you the "clear" answer you might as well not even bother with Adsense.

Internet Marketing IQ, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  3. saldriass

saldriass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey bro..if your file smaller then 10 Mb ..you can use box.com..is great and free+ no ads.
    so its not againsted adsense rules.
    but if the files more then 10 Mb ..you can upgrade on box.comthne you will get 50 Gb and then you cans stor any file.
    and ias i said no ads at all...that why i like it and i use itand ..when users downlaod the files they get all the bandwith.thats mean no one should pay any thing to downlaod from it.

saldriass, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  4. alamest

alamest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you want to take the rish of getting your Google adsense totally disable or do you want to be on the safe site,

Sharing rapidshare or anything by this sharing site is not illegal like you want to share you own ebook by it and your ebook is not giving
    any illegal information than it is fine but if you are sharing someone's file without his/her permission than it is illegal and may be the author or the vendor
    might report your site to Google, not only you will be disable from google adsense and also deindexed in google..now it is your choice do you
    want long term success or short term success or no success..I hope this helps..

alamest, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  5. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is safe if you are hosting legal files in mediafire or any other file hosting site. But it is better to ask it from Google Adsense official support forum.

dumindushalika, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  6. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, look for Google Adsense official support. If the thing doesn't go against the law, it should be ok but if it's related to piracy then i don't think you can do it

locke815, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  7. cencal559

cencal559 Member

Best Answers:
    i dont think so..

cencal559, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  8. mhrlive

mhrlive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys,
    Thats the problem, I cant get any Adsense official support on their Adsense forum and I think I wont so no clear answer, they work on a dark cave underground with captain caveman, anyways I will inform you when I get one.
    What you think about dropbox.com they give you a direct link without an ads landing page..

mhrlive, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  9. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If in doubt and you cannot get a firm answer back from Google or firm advice i would play the safe game and dont add adsense to that site,other option of making revenue are available but of course its your account and due to the fact they are hard to come by its your decision.But if it was me and i am not sure i would not do it.

Mega B, Apr 18, 2012 IP