1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's So Great About PHP?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by wajidabbasi, Apr 17, 2012.

hello,
    how it transmits this data.?
    thankyou

wajidabbasi, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  2. codebreaker

codebreaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PHP is pretty much the greatest web scripting language available.
    You should start learning it.

codebreaker, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  3. jkon

jkon Member

Best Answers:
    It’s free, and is installed in many – many servers. It is a well spread language meaning that probably are answers out there to your questions, and a language with high labor mobility in programming industry (something that befits employers and employees). If you want to mix html with programming then PHP is the absolute leader. I don’t, but PHP is ok for me because it allows me to write clean OOP code with MVC architect and the benefits mentioned. This use of PHP , has many catches (I will not mentioned them because are out of topic) but I must admit with the new goto operator, traits and some other “new” language features drove me to be not sure that I will write in this language 10 years from now.

jkon, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  4. nik00726

nik00726 Peon

Best Answers:
    PHP is awesome.There is many MVC frameworks in PHP,PHP has may CMS free available.I can build php site within a 2 days.PHP has many inbuilt function so many lib that other doees not have.

nik00726, Apr 18, 2012 IP