1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PageRank Known, Yet No Traffic Analysis Evident

Discussion in 'Google' started by equipment55, Apr 16, 2012.

It is something I am wondering, what can I tell when the PageRank of the domain is known, which is PR 1, yet there's no traffic analysis evident?

In regards to potential traffic and similar, but also the value of the domain?

If I would be about to buy a domain with a great page rank for example, would it mean that possible good ranking with good SEO, is far quicker to be achieved. Because that is something I would assume, yet is there more to it?

equipment55, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  2. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is not only regarding the pagerank, it also about the alexa rank. Alexa is about traffic, Pagerank is about ranking on keywords.

imfusa, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  3. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can analyze it by yourself with the SERPs, and estimated search volume for the keywords.
    and of course, Alexa.

If serious buyer, you can always ask to insert your analytic into the site, and track it for 1-2 weeks. Sellers are pretty okay with this, especially for big deals.

Nystul, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  4. MyDewdrops

MyDewdrops Peon

Best Answers:
    for such situations, the most useful thing would be to track their traffic for sometime to understand the flow of people coming to the site, plus the kind of keywords they are ranking for

MyDewdrops, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  5. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Alexa service to estimate or analyze the website's traffic, ranking etc.

josefaryan, Apr 17, 2012 IP