1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Established sites 6+ Months atleast! Budget: Low XXX

Discussion in 'Sites' started by vahsi000, Apr 5, 2012.

Ideally, looking to pay 10 months of revenue or less.
    Websites with little or no revenue, I will be valuing the content / traffic.
    Either post your thread link here or send me a PM with site stats and reserve price.

vahsi000, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  2. seochamps

seochamps Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Have some sites here for sale. Any offers welcome...[h=2]http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2442707#post17522993[/h]

seochamps, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  3. vahsi000

vahsi000 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So far I have been getting offers for websites (mostly) which have no traffic and no revenue. Please refrain from spamming my inbox with junk websites... trying to sell me some wordpress template and a domain.

Even if the site has unique content, generally i'm not interested unless its super duper cheap (like 10 articles for $1-2).

And then there are few ppl who are asking for ridiculous amounts of money for half-assed websites (20+ months revenue).

Finally, don't expect me to respond if you've been so lazy to just say "Here's my xyz.com, how much would you give me".

At the very least, I need a reason why I should by your site, whether its revenue / traffic.. or something very unique and different from the 100,000's of websites out there for me to offer something to a site that receives neither traffic nor revenue.

vahsi000, Apr 16, 2012 IP