1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best PTC Script?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by ariyes, Apr 2, 2012.

Hi

I was looking for the Best PIC script on the market, Paid or free no problem. I do google but i cant find something good.

Any body? Appreciate your help.

Thanks

ariyes, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  2. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    One line answer to your question: Best PTC script is which suits best to your needs. I have been asked same questions from many persons and i answer it in this way.

It depends on your plans, Business model, Budget, Features you want in the script. If you are starting a bux site, Options are ptcpay, ptcevo, zeus, buxhost, clixscript. If you are starting an Aurora site, Best Aurora script is Aurora SDR scripts and Maderite. SDR has got best support. Bux scripts are more expensive than auroras. You can get an Aurora script for about $5 to $45 (Different versions and brands with features according to price). Bux script costs about $100. Best thing about Aurora Scripts is that they are sold with lifetime license while for bux script, You need to pay additional for lifetime license. They are normally sold for monthly and annually licenses. Nowadays in Aurora's Latest version, We can have almost all features of a bux script. Aurora and Bux are just two business models and scripts are not limited to one model. It depends on how do you do pricing on your site But this is the market trend.

Feel free to PM me for Legal and Licensed Aurora scripts or any help you need.

rehan4pk, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  3. seanlopez

seanlopez Active Member

Best Answers:
    seanlopez, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  4. FredWhite

FredWhite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    GeN4 is the best PTC script in the market. Google it:)

FredWhite, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  5. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    you must be talking about nulled script. Aren't you? :D

rehan4pk, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  6. magsonfernandes

magsonfernandes Member

Best Answers:
    Which script is easy to install ?

magsonfernandes, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  7. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do not need to install yourself. If you buy any script from authorised licensed seller, They will do it for you for free.

rehan4pk, Nov 13, 2012 IP