1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Prabhat Kumar, Apr 7, 2012.

Hello Frindzzzz,

I'm in big trouble at this time,currently working on http://www.inktonersuperstore.com since 2 month but didn't get google rank.M doing all off-page activity.
    I request to all seo experts plz take a look on "http://www.inktonersuperstore.com" and tell me if there is any "On page" or any other error on the site.

Thanks
    prabhat

Prabhat Kumar, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  2. infinity79

infinity79 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you have to wait for the Google PR. It takes care about many things (including domain age).
    Secondly, don't bother about PR. It's not so important any more.

infinity79, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I won't comment on the design, but the first page's content. What do I immediately see? That it looks heavily keyword stuffed.

The same when going to the page for HP toner/ink. Also it's a giant list of links. Why? It seems pointless and spam-like, when you can select which series the printer is part of. But that just takes me down to the spammy list. You need sub categories and breadcrumbs.

These are just some basic things to sort out. I wouldn't go any further until that is sorted.

From what you've written above, it sounds like you don't know on-page SEO. Either hire someone, or start learning:

http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo
    http://www.seomoz.org/blog/perfecting-keyword-targeting-on-page-optimization

Just to get you started.

ryan_uk, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  4. im108

im108 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start with On Page Optimization. The link in the previous post to SEO Moz is one of the best sources out there.

But you will have to complete Off Page Optimization as well - building backlinks to your site from decent PR sites.

Then you can rank in the search engines.

Be patient. SEO takes time - months - maybe 6 months - and that assumes that you are optimizing for keywords that are actually achievable.

If your keywords are heavily competed, then go to long(er) tail keywords and optimize for "local".

Hope this helps you.

All the best,
    InternetMarketing108

im108, Apr 7, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I checked you site and think on-page SEO is good. I think you should not worry about PR. If you are selling links PR is important. Since you are selling Cartridges, what you need is traffic. High PR does not means high traffic. Just focus on traffic.

LinkGenie, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  6. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    your site is good, do article submission and wait for page rank.

azharSEO, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  7. johnhayden11

johnhayden11 Peon

Best Answers:
    you Can Doing Link Exchange with Others Good Quality And Pr Sites .And Don,t Worry .

johnhayden11, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  8. mangomedia

mangomedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse,you have google page ranks,if it is take some more month or years too.

mangomedia, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  9. Prabhat Kumar

Prabhat Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not worry about the Google PR.. I have asked regrading the On-Page & Off-Page section. Could you suggest on this. I am already doing few popular activities like articles, directories, PR, Classifieds, Bookmarking, Blogs..

Prabhat Kumar, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  10. peter12ka4

peter12ka4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well yous site look over all good to me bt u need to mention the keywords that u are targeting for as its matter too sometimes with the ranking, wht my point is that when your are going for keywords that is having a heavy competition than it will take some time to show ranks, i suggest you to try link pyramids for you site

peter12ka4, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  11. NewtronBomb

NewtronBomb Member

Best Answers:
    One of the things you might want to do is think about the promotion of individual pages to promote as well rather in addition to the top level keywords like Ink cartridges which it looks like your promoting to the main domain.

your site structure and look is good and personally I like the look of it with a nice clean layout.

I think the first thing I would do if I were looking to do SEO for this site would be to collect all the potential keywords and see which ones get traffic to decide which ones get traffic so you can focus on those first. For example its not going to be worth backlinking to cannon Ink cartridges for the anchor text "espom Ink cartridges". Obvious I know but worth mentioning before I explain the next part.

so your site is about Ink cartridges so backlinking to the domain home page for Ink cartridges, Ink toner, Ink toner cartridges, etc. will help for the generic search listings.

You also have a great site structure to work with so once you have all your keywords and have an estimate for potential traffic for those you can then start to drill down and promote individual pages.

Domain
    home page - Ink cartridges
    category
    epsom Ink cartridges​
    dell Ink cartridges​
    kodac Ink cartridges​
    Pages
    Canon NPG-13 Ink cartridge​
    Brother TN-330 Ink cartridge​
    sharp AL-1670 Ink cartridge​

so by finding out which keywords are being search for for each product and page you can then start to build your promotion campaign with a little more structure rather than just promote a generic Ink cartridge keyword. Think about your buyers they will most likely be searching for something specific in relation to what the need. For example if i were ordering online for my printer I would be searching for kodac all in one Ink cartridge because thats what i need

hope that helps

NewtronBomb, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  12. ramaboy

ramaboy Member

Best Answers:
    i have same problem and 3 mount didn't get google rank

ramaboy, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  13. Amit Mishra

Amit Mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    Do some research on Keyword analysis.

Amit Mishra, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  14. Allcityloan

Allcityloan Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't worry you will get page rank after 3 month....use quality content while submission and do research about new smo site that will help u lot for generating traffic to your site

Allcityloan, Apr 24, 2012 IP