1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am not receving any data even though the tracking is installed?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by navjeevan85, Apr 13, 2012.

Hi
    I have a website Reflexology Therapy and Reflexology Guide on which i have installed the tracking code of google analytics.
    But for some reason i am not receiving any data. The tracking is installed from many days and it is showing up on the page source. The problem is that the i am not receiving any data for it even though the status of the application says the tracking is installed.
    can someone tell why is that and how to fix it?
    Thanks

navjeevan85, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  2. seo-first

seo-first Member

Best Answers:
    Can i know how many days it has been since you have added the Analytic code.

seo-first, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  3. navjeevan85

navjeevan85 Peon

Best Answers:
    It has been more than 2 weeks

navjeevan85, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  4. somethought

somethought Peon

Best Answers:
    where did you put the code?

somethought, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  5. seo-first

seo-first Member

Best Answers:
    Well, most of the times it happens when you have entered code but it is incorrect. I request you recheck the code you have installed.

Thanks!
    Hope this helps.

seo-first, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  6. casand

casand Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the time you add the account of google analytics

casand, Apr 17, 2012 IP
  7. thumperj

thumperj Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same problem so I checked out your site. You are using the same plugin I am: Google Analytics for WordPress by Yoast v4.2.3. I can't help but think there's something related.

For me, it's been about 2 weeks since I've gotten any Google analytics traffic. I moved the site over from Drupal to Wordpress (the Drupal site was using the old urchin GA code and it was working fine.) Now, nothing. I've checked, checked, and double-checked the code, the ID and everything else I can think of to check. I've even gone to Google debug pages and verified through there that it sees the code. I'm pulling my hair out and my clients are less than happy.

After seeing your note I'm deactivating the Yoast plugin and putting in the code manually. I can't think of anything else to try at this point.

My site is here:
    http://www.maturitycentral.com/ Anyone have any suggestions?

thumperj, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  8. Lindarx

Lindarx Peon

Best Answers:
    It must be the plugin,or you have the code wrong.

Lindarx, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  9. thumperj

thumperj Peon

Best Answers:
    As of this morning, I've disabled the plugin and hand-placed the code copied directly from GA.

- I've verified that the code shows up perfectly on every page.
    - I've verified that the html is well-formed.
    - I've checked using Google's debug tool (ga_debug.js) with the Chrome GA Debug plugin.

I'm out of things to do next. I'm stuck. My client is being very patient. I've taken up biting my nails.

thumperj, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  10. thumperj

thumperj Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to close this out in case anyone else finds it, GA finally showed traffic last night. My last steps as I noted in my previous post were:
    - I disabled the Yoast Google Analytics for WordPress
    - I placed the code copied straight out of the GA setup pages directly into the header of my WP theme

I know the Yoast plugin works because otherwise I wouldn't be the only person having problems but I can't really test out whether or not that was the exact problem right now. I need the client to see traffic. :( So I'm not sure WTH is up.

If I ever get a better grip on what caused this, I'll come back and re-post my finding.

thumperj, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  11. idslogicweb

idslogicweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you, first you check that tacking code is correct, add the tacking code after head tag. Remove all filter if you have set any.

idslogicweb, Apr 26, 2012 IP