1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

improve the rank of my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by millerjones101, Apr 11, 2012.

I have done ditrectory and bookmark and article submission past three months but i can't get so much traffic and rank for my site please help me what can i do to get good rank in google. my site loupedirect[dot]com.

millerjones101, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  2. jerryvannorman@gmail.com

jerryvannorman@gmail.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Improving the rank of the website is through updating the content of the website and the information should have the quality of content. Submitting articles also help to increase the traffic of the website.

3. peter12ka4

peter12ka4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    go for the links from blog and other web 2.0 sites that must help u out

peter12ka4, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  4. coolgalseo

coolgalseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Millerjones, i went through the link mentioned above. Its good that you have done directory, article and bookmark submission for it. Hope you are doing the submissions in good page rank sites. Besides you can also do classified ad submission in some good page rank sites. You can also give some discount, offers or coupons to boost up your sales. Have you listed your company in business directories? If not then do so it will beneficial. Do not forget to publish press release for each new product launched or any other update.

coolgalseo, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  5. peter12ka4

peter12ka4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very much agreed with coolgalseo this may help u get some authority links and some growth in the major SERP there is no harm in trying it

peter12ka4, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  6. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    first check your websites error, duplicate content, broken links etc.

azharSEO, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  7. Smith Jones

Smith Jones Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey friends,

In order to improve your ranking for your web site you need to make sure that you are constantly updating it with quality, relevant content. Make sure that you have high traffic keywords in your title and use those throughout the content of your site. Post articles to forums and article directories, making sure that the article grabs the readers attention so they will stop and have a look at your article. Say something, that make the reader want to click on your link, but make sure that the title is relevant to your article.

Thanks a lot.
    Smith Jones

Smith Jones, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  8. johnhayden11

johnhayden11 Peon

Best Answers:
    You Can Do Link Building For This.With Good Quality Sites.Make sure You Can Getting Best Results.

johnhayden11, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  9. seoroyal

seoroyal Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also go for link building. In my experience getting links from high pagerank sites will do the job...make sure that you leave the right keywords in the anchor texts

seoroyal, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  10. Kurl Walls

Kurl Walls Peon

Best Answers:
    What are web 2.0 traffic, how do i get one and is it free? Any one can tell me this.

Kurl Walls, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  11. destinationsindia

destinationsindia Peon

Best Answers:
    According to new Google panda update, update the content of the website submitting article also help to high ranking in search result.

destinationsindia, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  12. wilsonn

wilsonn Peon

Best Answers:
    hi actually google will updated every 3 months one wait, surely it will get rank and one more traffic is to submit ur site in all social networking sites like facebook, twitter, myspace etc .,

wilsonn, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  13. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    try to get some good quality links!

weknowonlinemarketing, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  14. Ayashakieth14

Ayashakieth14 Member

Best Answers:
    Improving the rank of your site is not easy to do but always make sure that your content must be fresh and unique. Also, if you are submitting your site, make it sure that this is relevant to your niche.

Ayashakieth14, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  15. wskinner

wskinner Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I took a look at your site and the search volume for a lot of your keywords is very low. Like "Flip-up dental surgical galilean loupes" there are no search results at all for this keyword. Even your main keyword or what looks like your main keyword "Schultz Loupes" has less than 100 monthly searches according to the Google keyword tool. Take a deeper look into the keywords you are using if you are looking for Search engine traffic. If you are not looking for search engine traffic get yourself a facebook page, a twitter account, and a pinterest account and link them all together to leverage your use of social networks. This is very powerful and if you can gain interest throughout your social network you will get traffic to your site, just make sure to link back to your site through your social networks to funnel that traffic.

Oh yeah and look into getting an email submit form on your website follow up email marketing is very effective and you need to utilize it. Aweber is my favorite auto-responder service out there. They have great customer service and are a very respectful company.

Hope This Helped
    Cheers
    -- Will Skinner
    [h=1][/h]

wskinner, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  16. mary joyce

mary joyce Peon

Best Answers:
    The great way to improve the rank of your website is to ensure that you have a good social media strategy , manage link building ( Social media marketing, Forum Bookmarking, looking for news directories, build links with not duplicate content, build links with adequate keywords, make some article distribution, comments on the blog, every time you need to check if your website have a lot of crawl page or black hat.

mary joyce, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  17. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link building and original unique content.

heredia21, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  18. webmeliorate

webmeliorate Peon

Best Answers:
    A simple way to increase your website rank, you must have strong and effective content, quality backlinks, social media presence of your business and strong SEO strategies.

webmeliorate, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  19. RusselsP

RusselsP Peon

Best Answers:
    Most Effective way to increase PR is Three way backlink it is my personal experience.
    some other ways: Quality content, blog commenting and high PR Bookmarking.

and for traffic do SMO.

RusselsP, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  20. interresult

interresult Peon

Best Answers:
    Quality Book mark Do Follow Forums Press Release

interresult, Apr 12, 2012 IP