1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

U.S. Enemies Praising Election Results - Way to go, dems!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by chulium, Nov 12, 2006.

1. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    This is weird. I hear everyone here praising freedom of speech and freedom to vote, but when the outcome is not in favour of the established party the votes are not acknowledged and the voters voting a different party are retards.

I thought you guys had values and believed in those values. But if you do not even support freedom of speech and freedom to vote in your own country then what are you fighting for?

casper, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Freedom of speech or to vote has no bearing on our enemies choice for political party. It just means our enemies and democrats have more in common than they would like to admit.

GTech, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Well think about it- why would anyone want to be associated w/ dumbocrats!? They're basically the country's biggest threat!

Republican politicians = CLASS! :cool:

Crazy_Rob, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  4. fatinfo guy

fatinfo guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow classy remarks from classy Republicans I assume. No point in arguing if red is better than blue or vice versa, since winning is like winning the special olympics.

Isn't Dumbo an elephant though?

fatinfo guy, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    The truth is painful to accept sometimes.

GTech, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  6. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure does hurt doesn't it Gtech? And the truth is that people voted and made their choice, the right choice in my opinion!!! All those complaining and coming up with ridiculous excuses and trying to STILL play the fear card by trying to associate democrats with the enemy are simply pissed that they lost fair and square.

guru-seo, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    You mean there wasn't any voter fraud this time? :)

I was waiting for the dems to scream "voter fraud" and "demand recounts" since it's clear there is a voter fraud problem! I'm enjoying the new found silence ;)

As for the positions of democrats to our enemies, I don't think anyone can argue that. Terrorists and extremists alike have spoken and they are tickled pink the dems are in office. Even more tickled that the dems are calling for the plan most favored by terrorists...cut and run. Congratulations!

GTech, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  8. fatinfo guy

fatinfo guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on, there's no need for the instigation. Republicans got voted out because what they did was wrong.

By removing a dictator who held a country together with an iron fist without listening to the American army generals that modern warfare had not changed the need for a large number of troops for civilian control. As a result, there is no stable government in Iraq, six hundred thousand lives have been lost, three thousand American soldiers killed, and twenty thousand servicemen hurt. For what? WMDs?

You and I don't even understand the full magnitude of what the hell is going on over there. Whatever policy the Democrats are going to implement is an attempt to stop this madness. We do not need to kill five million Iraqis as we had killed five million Vietnamese while losing fifty thousand American servicemen before we say enough is enough. Does that still sound like cut and run to you?

fatinfo guy, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  10. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    Gtech, it doesn't hurt to stay critical about yourself and your government. I do not want to insult you or anything, but I get the strong impression that you are (partly!) indoctrinated and do not have a personal opinion anymore, other than the opinion given to you by the current administration.

Take care.

casper, Nov 15, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    Chomsky is the king of self-loathers who lack self-esteem. Cut and run is more than appropriate here. It accurately describes exactly what the liberal democrat party is proposing. And it took less than a week. If democrats are ashamed of "cutting and running," they should offer an alternative.

As for the "indoctrination," you point out and validate something I've often said. Liberals base their beliefs on personal opinion that benefits them the most. Where conservatives tend to base their beliefs on what will benefit their country the most. My opinions represent something larger than my own self-interests and do not have a four year shelf life. Let's let the Chomsky's of our time advance Europe into Eurabia.

Ironically, as you get the impression the "current administration" needs to think for me, you allowed Chomsky (of all people) to do your thinking for you in replying to me. I do hope you can invision the smile on my face as I point that out ;)

GTech, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  12. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

That is beautiful, man! Simply beautiful! :)

Crazy_Rob, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thank you Rob :)

And really the only power democrats have regarding Iraq, took one week to call for. In addition to cutting and running, now they are calling for cutting funding.

Cutting and running with tails tucked between their legs!

GTech, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  14. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can see why the libs dislike you so much - you're so right!

chulium, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  15. Scheme

Scheme Guest

Best Answers:
    Gtech is actually wrong.

We are cutting and running because this war isn't right. your just another right wing wacko (probably very religious, and will say you aren't since i brought it up) you probably enjoy killing innocent families and bombing peoples home's and watching schools being blown up because they might have weapons or terrorists.

I assume your all for fascist rule of a nation? Or perhaps Bushes role in taking habeas corpus out of practice after 200+ years?

Scheme, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm wrong, because democrats are cutting and running, but I'm right, because democrats are cutting and running.

Invest in pharmaceuticals folks! There's a goldmine out there :D

GTech, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  17. chulium

chulium Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, one admits it! So, how's he wrong?

...for you, for your beliefs, or for your country and even the world?

As an avid right-winger (almost as much as GTech, but without the experience) I can say for him that it's our enemies that are to blame for this unfortunate necessity of modern warfare. Our enemies aren't on designated, isolated battlefields anymore - they're in hotels, behind hospitals, or between houses in a neighborhood. We have to destroy them, to win this war. Civilian loss of life is a part of war, ever from the beginning. WW2 alone was more tragic -- civilian-casualty-to-soldier-casualty-ratio -- than our war against terrorism altogether. Smart weapons help - and instead of targeting military installations and hitting entire cities, we now target enemy installations and hit only their immediate surrounding area. I love how we aren't the bad guys that target citizens, like some believe.

I suppose only GTech can answer for himself on this one, but I for one am against fascist rule. Thank goodness for our republic, as twisted as the majority may be at this point in time!

LOL. Period. :p

chulium, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  18. Scheme

Scheme Guest

Best Answers:
    Notice how you all bring up insults in your point's against everyone else's arguments. You laugh off other's opinion if it isn't your own and it's sad and really shows the amount of ignorance in general people have.

Oh really? http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ http://www.cursor.org/stories/civilian_deaths.htm

And perhaps do some research on Habeas Corpus if you can even grasp it.
    http://www.lectlaw.com/def/h001.htm

I said Gtech was wrong about being scared so we are "cutting and running". We are leaving because the war isn't right and there where no weapons, and we just went over there to speard "democracy".

Scheme, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    The classic victim card. Wasted no time in using it either :rolleyes:

Yes, really! Try this one on for size: http://www.logictimes.com/antiwar.htm

I never mentioned anything about being scared. Were you talking about these wmd, or these people who swore they were there?

Facts matter. Is your message that they don't?

GTech, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  20. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Gtech, you're a master of the Bush Administration's "talking points"- AKA "doublespeak."

You're even better than that disgusting slob Bush sent to the Middle East to promote America (spread propaganda) last year. Karen something?

Crazy_Rob, Nov 16, 2006 IP