1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get more member to join a website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jibrieljantan, Apr 10, 2012.

hi,is there any way to get more people to register on a new site? how to do that,i found a difficult to find a new members.help me..any suggestion?

jibrieljantan, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. xTutorials

xTutorials Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Incentives. Give users something in exchange. There are a lot of plugins for different platforms that give users points for comment or other activities on the site. You can then exchange points for something else.

xTutorials, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  3. Econox

Econox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was just about to say this. Show visitors the benefits/rewards of joining your site.

Econox, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. RusselsP

RusselsP Peon

Best Answers:
    Give some rewards or gifts of joining your site. I am sure people will register your site.

RusselsP, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, you should stand in the shoes of the readers, for example, if your website have something they eager to have that other websites not available and you have to register before download, then you will win a lot of registrar.

lonking, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  6. condorx

condorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Search the forums in your niche and find out what people want most.Then write a ebook with a great content in it or outsourse it.Then give it away to your prospects after opted in.
    If it is paid membership site you can create some coupon codes and spread them to releated websites.People love discounts :)

condorx, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  7. SimonHaestoe

SimonHaestoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the incentives thing. But, instead of just writing down any incentive you come up with; research and/or brainstorm! Really -- it's pretty common sense what would attract them to sign up. Find out what are the biggest problems/desire in that market; and show how you can relieve/fulfill them. There's nothing more to it. OF COURSE they would take 5 sec to sign-up to potentially save their lives (and, if you can provide the value, and make them realize you can do it, you can charge thousands of dollars..).

SimonHaestoe, Apr 11, 2012 IP