1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Super-Affiliates and JV Partners Wanted

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by winsoar, Apr 9, 2012.

Hi,

I'm James Winsoar, creator of the Email Marketing Robot - the revolutionary new software that's putting B2B list brokers out of business and helping small businesses to generate millions of dollars worth of sales on auto-pilot. I've just launched a brand new associates program that I'm very excited about!

I'm currently looking for super affiliates and experienced JV partners to launch this software, so if you've got experience recruiting sub-affiliates, or you are already successful in the business to business marketing software niche - this could be exactly the right program for you.

We pay an astonishing US $118 per sale. So if you're used to earning $25 per 1,000 downloads you've just struck a potential goldmine! You could be earning up to $11,800 per 1,000 downloads!

Best of all, we auto-accept all new affiliates so you can start earning immediately!

Here's how to get started:

1. Watch the video to understand how the software works:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66kRKnj0Pag

2. Register for the associates program and get your affiliate link:
    http://www.emailmarketingrobot.com/associates/

3. Promote the program and earn money!
    Let me know if you need any marketing materials, banner ads, text ads, keyword lists etc.

You get paid in two ways: Firstly you earn 25% on your own sales. Also you can recommend the affiliate program to other affiliates and get paid an override of 10% on all their earnings too!

60 Second Associate Registration Form

winsoar, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  2. winsoar

winsoar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please let me know if you have any questions!

winsoar, Apr 10, 2012 IP