1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I import an RSS feed to a new timeline Fanpage?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by BillyGoat4130, Apr 8, 2012.

All the articles and posts I'm reading seem to only apply to the old page layout and not the new timeline style. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to import and RSS feed on the new setup. Anyone else?

BillyGoat4130, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  2. BillyGoat4130

BillyGoat4130 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After doing some research it appears the timeline has broken all 3rd party apps integration of this, including the popular RSS Grafiti. There is a permissions change FB did that basically prevents it from working properly. I've yet to run across and find one that will work properly. Interestingly enough other apps that use connectivity with twitter, etc. to post on page timelines is also broken now. If anyone has any ideas or workarounds, I'd sure be interested to know them.

3. filegrasper

filegrasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am worried that RSS Grafti not working anymore on new timeline. This is the issue which i faced today. Btw i am also looking for help in this.

filegrasper, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  4. BillyGoat4130

Best Answers:
    Yeah, its not. From reading their support forums it appears if you have a second FB account (violation of the fb tos...) and set it to administrator of the page, you might be able to get it to work but I haven't been able to get there yet.

5. BillyGoat4130

Best Answers:
    Finally got it working. You gotta dump RSS Graffiti entirely and use http://www.twitterfeed.com it allows you to publish an RSS to Twitter, Facebook personal timelines, and also pages. Works perfectly.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    BillyGoat4130, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  6. Provenzano

Provenzano Active Member

Best Answers:
    BillyGoat's right. User twitterfeed in order to share your RSS Feed on your Facebook Fan Page Timeline. When you get the "Twitterfeed application" on Facebook, your tweets that end with #fb appears at the timeline. It is not a complicated process, just visit twitterfeed.com

Provenzano, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  7. rosesmark

rosesmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    In this link you may find your result but their is trouble of you probably, because in this link you find how to stop RSS feed so, you reverse your step
    http://pennybutler.com/facebook4biz/stop-rss-import-new-facebook/

rosesmark, Apr 10, 2012 IP