1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Agoda Affiliate Program Problem

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by directportrait, Aug 25, 2008.

Hi All,

I am testing Agoda Hotel booking affiliate program out on one of my smaller sites.

So far I got 165 clicks and one booking... Giving me a $$ total of less than the 165 clicks would have paid me in Adsense...

Second and far more serious...

I went through my site to Agoda and booked a night in a hotel from my affiliate link. I got an email back the next day apologizing that the room type I wanted was fully booked.

I replied to this email telling the booking agents that I would take any available room in that particular hotel for the night - and was booked and confirmed shortly thereafter.

Now the problem is that even though I got booked, charged on my credit card and stayed in the hotel for the night (August 11-12).... My Agoda Stats page still show that booking was cancelled due to fully booked to this date.

Very unprofessional and bordering to fraud in my opinion...

I for one am happy I tested in out first on a low traffic hotel review site in stead of setting them up on my main travel sites...

directportrait, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  2. dannyman1234

dannyman1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I just subscribed to agoda, but since i read your comment, I won't continue, thanks for this. BTW which hotel affiliate program do you recommend?

dannyman1234, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  3. SweetHome

SweetHome Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post, I was thinking about working with them but not anymore, that is fraud.

SweetHome, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  4. agodaaffiliate

agodaaffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I have been Agoda affiliate for almost 2 years, so far it has done pretty well with average of $1k per day earning.

However this past two weeks the earning has dropped sharply by more than half, which is strange, considering that it has never happen.

Even if it's not peak season now, it should have been relatively stable.

Moreover, they promise a one year cookie tracking, which should moderate out any temporary drop of traffic.

Any Agoda affiliate here with similar problem? Anyone know what's going on?

agodaaffiliate, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  5. Jod

Jod Member

Best Answers:
    I have been with them for 2 years and I don't have that kind of problem with my aff account.

But I feel that their support is very slow at the moment. I remember 2 years ago, they take care their affiliate partner very well. A manger name Anapat is very helpful.

Now I try to ask them about adding my new website to the system for 3 days now but no answer anymore.

I don't know if anybody have same problem like me. It seems like 'ADD WEBSITES' button didn't work in their system.

Any Hotel Affiliate program better than Agoda?

Jod, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  6. agodaaffiliate

agodaaffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. I think the affiliate support takes their own sweet time to answer queries nowadays.
    The "Add Website" works for me, though must wait for like 5 to 10 minutes after clicking the button to see the new websites added.

agodaaffiliate, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  7. shadowmk

shadowmk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello , i found this thread and i am interested of making A hotel affiliate website, Does Agoda allow to use self-branded web site wtih API? And the booking forms, and the hotels to appear as they are on my site, ? So the visitor on my web site wil know that he's booking with me, not with Agoda?

shadowmk, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  8. goldenpro

goldenpro Member

Best Answers:
    I try to join to agoda.com now but i find it not working ever....

i can't login to partners.agoda . com

this show probelm

What happened to this site????

goldenpro, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  9. shadowmk

shadowmk Peon

Best Answers:
    Some problem u have there, agoda is always working fine

shadowmk, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  10. goldenpro

goldenpro Member

Best Answers:
    but i find problem and i can't login to my account in partners.agoda . com

So,How I contact to support????

goldenpro, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  11. puffy88

puffy88 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice thank you very much for your advices .it so useful and important for me, now is sure, I'll not subscribe to agoda

puffy88, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  12. rudimanukwari

rudimanukwari Member

Best Answers:
    Agoda more secure than adsense.

rudimanukwari, Dec 1, 2012 IP
  13. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agoda never responded to my inquiries about some serious concerns regarding their tracking. What's even worse than not tracking sales for me is their affiliate links are standard links that help them in their seo by having all affiliates link directly to them.

eljefe3, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  14. goldenpro

goldenpro Member

Best Answers:
    My Dear eljefe3

I have account in agoda affiliate and they tracking all visitors come from my site, this working very well, but as you know, The cookies working for 60 days only.

They always answer me, i mail them via this mail and they will reply to you ASAP :) Good Luck

goldenpro, Dec 5, 2012 IP