1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stumbleupon - followers, profile page likes and comments

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by MademoiselleLucy, Apr 8, 2012.

Hey!
    Would you like to become an influential Stumbleupon user?
    Why would I? Because a single like (thumbs up) from an influential Stumbleupon user can motivate Stumbleupon to show that page to thousands of others. And if you have good content then, you sir, are in luck. You will be getting even more traffic.

So how do I become an influential Stumbleupon user?
    1. Don't only add your own site, SU doesn't tolerate that kind of a behaviour. Add a lot of quality sites/articles/pictures/other interesting finds from the web.
    2. Make friends - to become an influential user you must have a lot of followers, profile likes and positive comments.

How can I get all that?
    Well, you can always follow a lot of people, like their profile page and write comments on them. But I think it would take too much time. That's why I made this topic. Let's all post our SU profile pages here for others to follow, comment and like. What do you think?

stumbleupon(DOT)com/stumbler/MademoiselleLucy

Let's share the love!

MademoiselleLucy, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  2. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the information. But do you actually know people or websites who actually do sell stumbleupon tumbs up or likes ?

traxport121, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  3. MademoiselleLucy

MademoiselleLucy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, many influential Redditors have done that.
    If a stumbler is on the first page on Stumbleupon stumblers category with 5000+ followers, several hundred profile reviews.... then Stumbleupon will consider his/her likes trustworthy and will show them to thousands of others. I can bet you any amout of money that there are people taking advantege of that.
    But hey, I'm not here for that. I just want some followers, profile likes and reviews so that I could maybe one day successfully promote my own content on Stumbleupon. So follow me, I'll follow you back. Give my profile a like, I'll give one for yours. Write few good words about my profile, I'll do the same for you.
    stumbleupon(DOT)com/stumbler/MademoiselleLucy

MademoiselleLucy, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. vacationcluster

vacationcluster Peon

Best Answers:
    vacationcluster, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. MademoiselleLucy

MademoiselleLucy Peon

Best Answers:
    Followed and liked you on Stumbleupon.

MademoiselleLucy, Apr 10, 2012 IP