1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What kind of marketing should I do?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nekrosis, Apr 3, 2012.

1. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I will do.

Still looking for more advices :)

nekrosis, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  2. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nekrosis, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  3. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Linkreferral would be my first option when i need to advertise any of my products or services online.

josefaryan, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  4. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nekrosis, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  5. KevilHall

KevilHall Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice, I like the video on your site :)

I'd definitely look into partnering with some high profile bloggers. You'll want to find 'taste makers' who already have a big audience...an audience that could/would actually use your service. Then offer to make logos for these people for free, just for the exposure.

Cheers.

KevilHall, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  6. Altaire

Altaire Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depending on how much your service cost you could offer it on fiverr or a reduced version of your service on fiverr to get intial exposure, also check out all the other 5$ and 10$ sites too. Youtube: Create nice videos and promote your business for free on youtube. if you want to give you video a kickstart you could buy some views for super cheap on forums and other seo sale sites.Check out forums too. you could offer your service on forums, this is a great way to get exposure. Plus these methods have very little overhead other than your time.

Altaire, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  7. monica82r

monica82r Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no shortcuts so try quality SEO and SMO techniques, these are helpful but if you want instant results then CPC is the only option.

monica82r, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  8. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    First you have to maximize the used of On-page and Off-page SEO because it can complement whatever online advertising you have. To rank high is not that abrupt although. If you have budget but still conscious about the price, try pay-per-click method of advertising. Do also some offline marketing.

9. bestrendz

bestrendz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first off I really like your product!

If I owned it these are the things I would do

* Partner with People who offer products to Offline Marketing Consultants- this is because Offline Marketing consultants deal with business owners and would like to offer this service to their clients. I am an Offline Marketing consultant as well and I would like to offer this service to my clients. Since I do not know how to manually edit these videos using software, you just solved my problem. I would offer this products to my clients for $50 and All I have to do is upload their logo on your site. I would want to have a developer liscense though so I can make as much videos as I would need. Look at how animoto does it. free 30 seconds then a logo of animoto at the end. then they offer upgrade options to suit your needs. I receive tons of email from products I bought that is related to offline marketing and some of them are recommended products because it supports Offline Marketing. So if you can partner with a Offline MArketing Guru who has a list of Offline MArketers, your product would be another service that Offline Marketers can offer to their existing or new clients.

Your advantage over fiverr is the speed of delivery. with your site I can create my intro video and send it to my clients right away.

* Is there a reason why you can't lower your price to $5? just to market to those people who would prefer fiverr?

* I would recommend affiliate programs too.

But my best direction though is to partner with someone that has a big list of Offline Marketers and give a certain commission. this would work best with a developer liscence.

Hope this helps buddy!

bestrendz, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  10. perfectbazar

perfectbazar Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no short cut guy.......

perfectbazar, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  11. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use buysellads and facebook. They both are most effective in making your brand popular ;)

traxport121, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  12. 3drapidprototyping

3drapidprototyping Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

First you have to make best use of SEO Services (on page & off page) and SMO methods.

3drapidprototyping, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  13. h4rd2Beating

h4rd2Beating Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very good idea...
    cheap and very effective

h4rd2Beating, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  14. GenziPow

GenziPow Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with you
    fast result or slow result?

GenziPow, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  15. reninter

reninter Peon

Best Answers:
    There are few off options having, must have online marketing bcz you're providing online services. Online Marketing means that might be search engine marketing and social media marketing.

reninter, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  16. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read all the posts above and its only your method that is left to try. Really curious to know if it really solved your problem.

war_machine, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  17. WeCreateCash

WeCreateCash Member

Best Answers:
    You can always try other ad networks besides adwords. You'll pay less, but you'll have to judge if the traffic is worth it. Also Press Releases can bring you some nice traffic. Good luck.

WeCreateCash, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  18. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Helpful enough. Thanks for your post.

1) I know, there are some marketing consultants already using our system. Animoto is just a slideshow, it does the trick, but the quality has nothing to do with ours, this are PROFESSIONAL videos, not just a slideshow, I'm sure you've noted the big difference. If you show an animoto video to your client he will run away.

2) Yes, there is a reason, this are LEGAL videos, the price for this kind of videos is never less than $150 (usually $300), of course the price is less because they are non-exclusive but still is really cheap. Videos on fiverr are 99% warez, they don't own the license, I'm sure your clients wouldn't be happy with it, even less if the real author find your video.

3) I'm planning to add an affiliate system, with referral links so people make something like 50% for each sale. Actually I've already started with the code, I'll finish it when I find a few more free hours.

nekrosis, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  19. ListBuildingRevelation

ListBuildingRevelation Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I recommend List Building. You need a client list/subscriber list to be successful in marketing a product/products. There is a series of eBooks out there that helps teach you what you need to know. Right now you can buy that info for a steal of a price! You can find this info at:

Copy and Paste this link into your address bar: listbuildingrevelation.info

This has really helped the marketing business! God bless your success.

ListBuildingRevelation, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  20. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm expecting real solutions, not people advertising their own business with 5 posts. Buy hey! thanks for bumping (?).

nekrosis, Apr 24, 2012 IP