1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google behaving oddly

Discussion in 'Google' started by e8j1osla, Apr 8, 2012.

Its been a few years since i work on seo again. this time everything is new to me but my methods are still the same old school stuff. Have a 5 year old domain(parked) which does not match my niche keyword.

I began writing few content about my website and i began building building links which are high pr links and and totally related to my niche and all of them rank high in serps those are not just regular commenting links they personally link me in their websites i by emailing them about my website(yeah cheers i got high authority back links )

Now i got surprised that some of my keywords already made it on first page on google serps some are on the way to the first page others are on page 4-8 and i get duplicate results on page 1 i got my website listed and on page 2 i also got listed all in the same keywords.

What really made me surprised even more since the keyword i target is too competitive like the famous "make money online" i easily got on the first page within 1 1/2 months.

Anyone care to discuss
    -Feytan

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar its 9am i heavn't got any sleep so kinda can't focus on typing.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    e8j1osla, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    google has that feature that displays the sites you visit most on top of the list when you search for something. have you turned that off?

webcosmo, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  3. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    The key is, if you made those optimization the natural way. Your site might be treated as new one too, that usually ranks immediately then drop the next few weeks. You have to make things natural and steady with your optimization to stronghold or regain good rankings..

WishBone, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  4. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL funny reply. but its fact we can deny that.

SoftDev, Apr 12, 2012 IP