1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yet another cancer that Marijuana may help cure...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SolutionX, Apr 19, 2007.

1. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:

Your right about having the migraines come back worser. Even taking aspirin on a daily basis will make it come back worser. I would think that the cigarette smoking would make the migraines worser..i know it would me. :confused: Anyways, glad to hear that pot takes it away..i've wondering if it acutally takes it away or it just a quick fix?
    My son smokes it on a daily basis and as long as he doesn't get out in drive or make an ass out of himself its fine with me. Sorry to hear about your Migraines.

FOX LORE, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You wouldn't get charged for possession of small amounts. That's my understanding anyway.

dcristo, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  3. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I don't think it's a cure, but for me it works well as both a preventative and an abortive (to stop one already in progress). The preventative affects lasted a couple weeks after I quit. Didn't have a single migraine over the couple months I was smoking pot.

I have heard smoking cigarettes makes migraines worse for a lot of people, but i'd been smoking for about 10 years, then I quit cold turkey for almost a year, and that's when the migraines started coming every day. Took me a while to admit that it was from quitting cigarettes (that's why I tried smoking pot), but sure enough, I quit smoking pot, started smoking cigarettes again and a couple days later they went away at least 80%. I'm just gonna keep on cigarettes until I can afford to move back to california and then quit cigarettes and smoke pot until my body is completely over the cigarette withdrawal at least.

Sorry to hear about your migraines too.

SolutionX, Apr 19, 2007 IP
  4. pixel_dust

pixel_dust Peon

Best Answers:
    actually PalSys - marijuana is NOT decriminalized in canada
    it was, for a brief period of a few months a year or so ago but the bill fell through
    decriminalization means that you may be fined or jailed for possession charged but those charges do NOT carry a criminal record that will haunt you the rest of your days
    I believe in decriminalization but NOT legalization

Also, synthetic THC has been produced for YEARS by the both the US and canadian pharmaceutical companies
    so there really is NO argument as to whether THC is beneficial or not
    the simple fact is.... IT IS.

In the US it is sold under the brand name Marinol and in Canada it is sold under the brand name Nabilone.

I hope this clears up some confusion.

vanessa.

pixel_dust, Apr 20, 2007 IP
  5. fej

fej Active Member

Best Answers:
    No matter if it's illegal, if that's the only cure, why shouldn't i take it?! :)

fej, Apr 20, 2007 IP
  6. vaporizer

vaporizer Peon

Best Answers:
    Great article - Thanks for sharing!

vaporizer, Apr 9, 2012 IP