1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Flu Symptoms - Exact Keyword TLD - 90,500 EXACT Searches/Month - $2.82 CPC

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mortimer33, Apr 8, 2012.

This is a neglected domain which I recently added content to. I did a poor SEO job on this one e.g. up until this week the homepage title was "Homepage" instead of the target keyword.. With a small bit of SEO work this website will do much better.

I'm selling this to raise funds for some other projects.

The website details are:

- Target Keyword gets 90500 exact searches a month, not to mention the other long tail keywords which contain "Flu symptoms"
    - Domain is aged (6 years old)
    - 10 pages of unique content
    - Easy to update wordpress theme

Screenshots are below. The high starting bid/BIN reflect the quality of the domain rather than the current stats! Payment must be made within 24HR.

PM if you have any questions.

flusymptoms.JPG

flu2.JPG 2

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    mortimer33, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  2. mortimer33

mortimer33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry geos. I had to cancel your bid as I'm not willing to wait for payment from someone with a low itrader.

mortimer33, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  3. geos

geos Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    That's just dishonestly. After BIN I have 3 days to pay for the auction and I've told you I would pay today or in 2(!) days. What are the problems? I'm forced to complain to DP administration about this sale. I have 100% possitive feedback and your action is completely unclear for me!

geos, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  4. mortimer33

mortimer33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry to hear that geos. Do to bad experience I am looking for payment within 24HR of BIN on this sale/future ones.

mortimer33, Apr 9, 2012 IP