1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

backlink how does it take

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by aj845, Apr 4, 2012.

I have been doing some link building myself like web 2.0, article directory, guest post, social bookmarking, comments for more than a month also I bought few of the seo packages. Now most I say 85% of links are index in the google.
    My question is how long does it take to show those links in backlink checker or google webmaster.
    For me Google webmaster hasn't added any new links..

aj845, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  2. aj845

aj845 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no one has answer for me :(

aj845, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  3. im108

im108 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,Getting ranking on the SERPS(search engine results pages) can take a while.If you do everything correctly you could get some decent ranking in 3 months, but I have only experienced that for 1 site (I have 18 sites). Usually it takes 6 months or longer.This is not meaning to discourage you, but just to look at it realistically. It is something well worth doing - it just takes time. Stick with it.You know, there are various parts to SEO and I won't try to go through a short course here ... you probably know most of it anyway.But if you have good keywords (good Exact Match Traffic and Low Exact Match Competition) then next you have to do a good job with On Page Optimization and then with Off Page Optimization.As you probably know there is a "ton" of free information on how to do this on the web.I follow the Essential 19 Factors for On Page Optimization and then build many links (thousands) with good PR, mostly using ScrapeBox for Off Page Optimization.My sites are almost all Wordpres blogs. I put many, many original articles on my blogs and never stop doing this. And I build links and build links and build links.And eventually it makes money.I use Market Samurai for checking my SERP ranking. I have never had a site show up in the top 100 before 2-3 months.Well I hope this has helped you a bit.All the best in success to you,InternetMarketing108

im108, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  4. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google webmaster or Google backlink checking option will not show all links. But they have counted many of your links. So dont worry about it. Just keep building link popularity.

LinkGenie, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. aliyascare

aliyascare Peon

Best Answers:
    Back link the higher authority sites generally be counted faster and low quality for all links usually take while we considered.Back link display other webpages that link to your post.

aliyascare, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  6. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very difficult to do the backlink building, it is not only cost time, but also minds to do it. Also, you do a lot of work but see little effort.

lonking, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  7. khush0717

khush0717 Peon

Best Answers:
    try also to seach blogs .edu .gov it will help you increase your rank

khush0717, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  8. megalomania

megalomania Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience says that you have to be patient. It may take a lot of time to actually see the links you build back to your main site. I totally agree with im108

megalomania, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  9. Stoney100

Stoney100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, be patient and continue building quality backlinks. It will take a few months.

Stoney100, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  10. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as you are doing the optimization right, you shouldn't bother about how much time it will take.

chinasa, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  11. The-A

The-A Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out my signature. You'll learn why it's so hard to get on top positions

The-A, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  12. Michael Brown

Michael Brown Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you posted your sitemap.xml to webmaster tools?

Michael Brown, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  13. bestwater

bestwater Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It usually takes between 3 to 6 months to see your links updated. Just because you don't see them does not mean that you don't have more thinks that what is reported. keep building links.

bestwater, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  14. vallen Mcgill

vallen Mcgill Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for giving valuable tips....

vallen Mcgill, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  15. locke815

locke815 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do more blog commenting and guest blogging. Although the juice will not be great as most will be a no-follow link but still it's a link.

locke815, Apr 12, 2012 IP