1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how much to pay an link builder

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by American Psycho, Apr 6, 2012.

starting a link building campaign with someone in india doing manual link building and looking for suggestions "how much" and "how to structure" payment?

first how to structure this...

should i pay per inlink , per inlink + pr , per hour /week/project/ or for a group of links ie (25) etc.. what best/fair for both parties?

then whats a fair payment?

American Psycho, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  2. khush0717

khush0717 Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe it depends of the skill of the person if he/she is a pro SEO, I'm also a link builder, my per hour rate is 3usd,

khush0717, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  3. Derpost

Derpost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't understand.. Link builder is a computer program?

Derpost, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  4. fmk3249

fmk3249 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should check your pms, as I bet you might be getting many pms related to link building after posting this thread. You can read those pms to get a rough idea about the usual payment for this service.

Pay per inlink + pr, would be the best structure to follow, but it will become hectic when you will be calculating the payment.

fmk3249, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  5. lapseo

lapseo Member

Best Answers:
    The thing I've noticed with digital point forums is a lot of companies or individuals aren't willing to invest too much money in SEO for their websites. They would rather pay less for lower quality SEO.

So, how much you will pay will depend on who you hire and how skilled they are. You get what you pay for.

Another thing to remember is that no website is the same. Each website is unique and posses unique challenges. An SEO consultant should give you a price based on his/research into your website and the amount of work required.

lapseo, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will pay for hour rate if only i have a task list for him/her, else i prefer pay per link or group of link
    The price is really depends on what kind of list or quality of the link

lifeplayer, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  7. Alenzo Kepper

Alenzo Kepper Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should go for pr wise ... specify separate rates for pr 0,1,2 links .... and some more bucks if getting from home page ... most important time quarterly, half yearly and yearly

Alenzo Kepper, Apr 9, 2012 IP