1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Going To start My Local webhosting company need advice

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kaif0346, Apr 5, 2012.

Hi,
    Today I have subscribed for a silver plan of justhost reseller hosting means I have start my company from today dont have any past experience need advice about justhost and all other issues and things to keep in mind..
    Thanks in advance .

kaif0346, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  2. tiffanywilliams12i2

tiffanywilliams12i2 Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats. you are in for a big learning experience just like when you start any business.

tiffanywilliams12i2, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  3. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have absolutely no past experience with web hosting, but you're going to start a web hosting company today? Good luck!!

I'm guessing this is not a legally-registered business, you have absolutely no business plan, no marketing plan, etc. These are all things you need and should be thought out BEFORE you start a business.

WSWD, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  4. kaif0346

kaif0346 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I dont have past reseller hosting experience But i have 2 years marketing and SEO experience.. :)

kaif0346, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. BuddyH

BuddyH Peon

Best Answers:
    Try learn the basics as you customers will need support and you must be able to answer at least the basics.

BuddyH, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  6. WSWD

WSWD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great! So I'm sure you came up with a viable business plan for your hosting business, right? Like I said, that's something you should do BEFORE you start a business...not after.

In any event, what kind of advice are you looking for? What exactly do you need help with?

WSWD, Apr 5, 2012 IP
    kaif0346 likes this.
  7. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with WSWD that it seems kind of risky to go in the hosting/reselling direction when you don't have any solid past experience in the industry. My two points of advice would be to: 1) Make sure your support service is impeccable and 2) In order to attract clients consider a niche and market to it.
    Congratulations and Good Luck.

JPC-Sabrina, Apr 5, 2012 IP
    kaif0346 likes this.
  8. kaif0346

kaif0346 Member

Best Answers:
    thank you guys I am looking for some key points and warnings ..as a technical experience I've been using SEO c class ip hosting that is similar to this.

kaif0346, Apr 5, 2012 IP