1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

paypal account limited/ credit card refund question.......please help

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by jasonny, Apr 1, 2012.

Was wondering if anyone knew weather my refund would go back to the credit card i used, or held in my paypal account??.........i had a old paypal account i used years ago, which aparently had a negative balance on it....there was this camera i wanted to buy, buyer only accepted paypal.....i created a new paypal account, n added a credit card to pay for the camera (which a family member let me use),long story short i changed my mind after i paid, seller happily sent a refund thats now pending (as he must of already withdrew the money out of his account balance, so its taking it out of his bank account)Then get the dreaded email, saying my account has been limited due to a a linked account with negative balance...So, basically im a bit freaked out as to weather its going to refund it back to my credit card that i used to make the payment, or is it gonna be locked into the account after the refund clears???any help is greatly apreciated!!really hoping it goes back to the original credit card as the item was 1500 bucks!!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
    jasonny, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  2. RSS-Artie

RSS-Artie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PayPal will hold the funds for 180 days. After that they may, return them to you, or pay back the old account.

RSS-Artie, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Give them a call, explain the situation to them, I find that their phone support is getting better and better. Certainly beats communications over the email.

wisdomtool, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  4. netairoy

netairoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

My paypal account got permanently limited. Don't know the right cause. How can I get a new verified Indian paypal account or can I buy it from anywhere? Please advice.

netairoy, Apr 5, 2012 IP