1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to set keywords bidding

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by premrawat, Apr 3, 2012.

Hi All, Google AdWords expert. i just want to know how can i set separate bidding for separate keywords in Google AdWords.

premrawat, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  2. sarahhaf

sarahhaf Peon

Best Answers:
    when you hover over the CPC of your keyword u,ll see the cursor changing into hand. when it changes click on the CPC and add whatever cpc you want for that specific keyword....

sarahhaf, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  3. premrawat

premrawat Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks sarahhaf, this help me a lot thanks once again, Actually i set auto bid that why i am not able to set for particular keywords.

premrawat, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  4. Natively

Natively Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience the initial quality score of a keyword depends on its initial CPC bid (even though it shouldn't be according to Google).

Generally speaking you need high bids to "enter the game" - and then reduce them gradually.

Set several good and distinguished ads in order to gain as high CTR as possible.

Good luck

Natively, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  5. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Natively, there is absolutely no correlation between CPC and QS. Your experience is simply coincidence, or perceived coincidence.

Lucid Web Marketing, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  6. allricjohnson

allricjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    You can even assign one rule to an ad group and then over-ride it with a different rule for any keyword(s) within that group. The bid rules run every evening, and automatic bid changes are submitted while new bid suggestions are presented to you for review. Most bid rules include options which define the amount of historical data taken into account, and the amount of time after a bid change before the rule should re-test performance.

allricjohnson, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  7. asimfarooq633

asimfarooq633 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Add me at skype for better PPC campaigns, My skype is:

asim_farooq633

Thanks

asimfarooq633, Apr 6, 2012 IP