1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]

Discussion in 'PHP' started by khalidmail, Apr 2, 2012.

When I want to insert a new picture for my site
    Gives me the :

Warning: move_uploaded_file(../data/images/549.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/soussfilm/domains/soussfilm.net/public_html/system/controls/images.php on line 157

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpL3fUOq' to '../data/images/549.jpg' in /home/soussfilm/domains/soussfilm.net/public_html/system/controls/images.php on line 157

What is the solution

Solved! View solution.
    khalidmail, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  2. ROOFIS

ROOFIS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just guessing but maybe you could change your file directory permissions for the function.move-uploaded-file.
    Have you tried to comment out on line 157 to see what or if any other errors occur? as this is the line your error statement is referring to.
    Also check your php ini as there maybe hosting restrictions on remote calls for security reasons, again I'm just surmising as to what I generally do to troubleshoot when issues like these happen.

ROOFIS, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  3. rajengg

rajengg Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    you need to check permissions of system/controls

rajengg, Apr 2, 2012 IP
    you need to set permissions 777 for data/images

startdream, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  5. khalidmail

khalidmail Greenhorn

Best Answers: