1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Killer Micro Niche Sites | Earn 5-5000 USD a month!

Discussion in 'Services' started by SeoSyndicate, Mar 31, 2012.

We all want sites that make a great income, however sometimes it is just easier to purchase a site that will do that for you. Micro niche sites are the fastest way to creating a STEADY recurring income. If you want to earn and not have to toil in all of the hard work, this service will be perfect for you.

We currently are running three packages, and we can complete bulk orders.

Basic Package
    1 EMD
    $1+ CPC
    1000+ Local Exact Searches
    Free Theme
    5x500 SEO Articles
    25 Additional Keywords

Yours Today For Only: $67

Plus Package
    1 EMD
    $1+ CPC
    1200+ Local Exact Searches
    Customized Theme
    5x500 SEO Articles
    SEO+
    50 Additional Keywords.

Yours Today For Only: $87

Premium Package
    1 EMD
    $1+ CPC
    1500+ Local Exact Searches
    Customized Theme
    10x500 SEO Articles
    Premium SEO+
    75 Additional Keywords.

Yours Today For Only: $149

ALL ORDERS MUST BE THROUGH THIS THREAD.
    2 REVIEW COPIES AT 15% OFF (Members over 250 posts)

Popular Questions and Answers:
    • What Is The Average Turn Around Time?
    The average turn around time is 10-15 business days. Sites are normally delivered sooner, but it will require you to have the WordPress set up on your domain on your hosting account in order to make things go quickly.
    • Is there any way I can order in bulk?
    Sure! Head on over to our bulk ordering page for Micro Niche Sites. We offer 10, 25, and 50 site packages with great discounts.
    • What is the SEO+ package?
    The SEO+ is our linkbuilding package which is a basic link pyramid which helps immensely in ranking for micro niche keywords.

• What is the Premium SEO+ Package?
    Our Premium SEO+ package is outlined at the following link. It is a post-Panda 3.3 linkwheel which will greatly help your Search Engine Ranking Position right off the gate.
    • What are the Additional Keywords?
    The Additional Keywords we provide give you great keywords to begin to expand your site (if you wish to) after our service is complete. The keywords will be all niche related.
    • Does the package cost cover the domain purchase or the hosting?
    As is the standard practice, the cost of the packages are not covering the cost of the domain purchase or hosting of your site.

• What TLDs are your Exact Match Domains?
    Our EMDs all will be either .com , .net , or .org.
    • Are these sites Non-Branded?
    None of the sites that you shall receive from us will be a branded keyword.
    • What is the standard procedure?
    The normal procedure is as follows:
    You order the package, and then we respond back to the purchasing email within 48 hours with an EMD which you will purchase and attach to hosting. You will install WordPress onto the domain, and then supply us with Admin log-in details to WordPress. We will then begin completing your site and let you know with a final service report when the site is completed.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    SeoSyndicate, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. ironmankho

ironmankho Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks i am interested if i buy Basic Package.....how many days this site will earn i have money i want to invested basically need bulk 50 sites at started

ironmankho, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  3. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you are asking. I'll try to answer a few different variation which you may be talking about:

1) How many days until the site begins to earn money?
    It honestly depends on how Google ranks the site. I've had MNS rank instantly and earn the next day and some which take a while.

2) What is the turn around time for 50 Basic sites?
    It honestly depends on the speed you set up WordPress on each of them. We will supply the keywords withing 72 hours.

Once you clarify what you mean I can truly answer it.

SeoSyndicate, Apr 2, 2012 IP