1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My first AdWords experience: Complete failure

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by elfguy, Feb 5, 2012.

1. pinakel

pinakel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we can help you. we provide adwords setup only $10-20/day according your site & keywords.

pinakel, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  2. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Discussing about adwords is interested in for everybody. By Adwords someone got huge traffic and last you got sales. But, it is difficult to connect between landing page n, adwords and affiliate ( sales )

ktp2012, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  3. sarahhaf

sarahhaf Peon

Best Answers:
    hope so this forum also helped you in your sales, or traffic generation :p :D

sarahhaf, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  4. Amelia_Lin

Amelia_Lin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree with @Dating Port that you'll want to try a variety of sets of ads and keywords--this is the best way to figure out what works for you. Set up a few different campaigns or ad groups, and play around with different ad copy, different landing pages, and different sets of keywords (specific to a particular page vs. describes your whole site overall, 2-word phrases vs. 3-word or 4-word phrases, etc.). With our own clients, even then we often see that it takes up to 3 months for campaigns to ramp up and perform at their best. Then, constantly check in and tune things--for example, cut keywords that aren't performing well, adjust bids so that you're placing competitively in rankings for keywords that are performing well.

It's a lot of work, I know--expect to put in a lot of time if you want to see good results, or even to hire someone specifically to take care of it. Disclaimer: I work for a company that specializes in automating online marketing for small businesses. Happy to tell more if you're interested, let me know. Otherwise, hope the advice is helpful.

Amelia_Lin, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Very appreciate all of your advise. It is a pity that i have to change my google adwords plan since the website need to be changed, and it is also quite strange that i can't open the google analytics recently.

lonking, Apr 10, 2012 IP