1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A reason to vote for Obama this year

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Obamanation, Feb 26, 2012.

1. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hilarious, right ? So predictable.

I'm very curious what this has to do with "boycotting Bill Maher" or how much of a bully Rush is ?? Who cares who watches or listens to their shows ??

I think the point is simply trying to point out that it happens on both sides. It's very simple.

grpaul, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks EarlPearl, you're always so nice.:)

It's just what I believe, of course, not every women feels the same.

Off the subject, I'm sculpting something, and am going to make a mold of it today. Better late than never. Here it is March. I feel so guilty. At least I have the excuse of working full-time as well. I should have a small amount of content on my 3 month old site within a week. lol. Anyway, will probably not get back on here for a few days to a week.

Me too.

Rebecca, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who, exactly, is boycotting Rush? Are these people that listened to Rush all the time and suddenly stopped?

Or are these people that never listened to Rush in the first place and declared they are boycotting Rush? Because they won't affect his ratings so I don't think you don't understand the use of the word "boycott".

And let me ask you another dangerous questions for you to ignore - how exactly does one boycott Maher? He's on cable and has no ratings to speak of.

What a WONDERFUL cartoon!

Corwin, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why would anyone vote for Obama when the current lineup of republicans is so together, and colorful? What do the smart people do over there, join the Democrats?

[video=youtube;m5063G1ZDzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5063G1ZDzo[/video]

It's incredible (possibly criminal) that America's oldest party can only present whackjobs to choose from. Who benefits from having crazy people in charge? The underlings? Somebody must have planned this in advance because surely there's a few somewat normal people in politics.

Western politics seems f*cked right around the world. Would I rather a clever criminal or whackjob deciding the country's fate?

Bushranger, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I feel bad for him, he's unemployed. I do hope he finds a good-paying job. It's not so much what he said, but how he said it...The speech just seemed kind of scary.

Rebecca, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "America's oldest party" is the Democratic party. So, are you calling Obama a "whackjob" or "crazy"?

Remember, Abraham Lincoln's Republican party was an anti-slavery offshoot of the Democratic party, because of Democrat's support for slavery.

Corwin, Apr 1, 2012 IP
    mahogany likes this.
  7. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I think he is employed now. I saw the clip on a show called Rude Tube and he was a counselor or some such, they interviewed him about the clip and he was sitting in an officd with the name thingy on his desk, like a judge.

Yeah, that would be right, just like the republicans to trick people, using the term GOP to make it sound like the oldest. I should have guessed that would be a GOP tactic.

Bushranger, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I hope he did find a job. That speech was awhile back. I think I know of the Rude Tube video you're talking about. Is it,Phil Davison's Message To The UK - EXCLUSIVE? He kind of lost me there, not sure what he's blabbering on about, and I don't want to watch it again. That name thingy on his desk, he's a part-time councilman in Minerva County, Ohio - he was making $230 a month. So, not a real job. Not to be mean, but watch this. It's kind of funny>>

[video=youtube;fE-XFGui9AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-XFGui9AI[/video]

Rebecca, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  9. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think a HUGEEEE majority of democrats / liberals (elitists) are flat out crazy. :)

Obama and the people he has surrounding him, are a joke.

grpaul, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  10. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you making the case that YOU are easily tricked? Or are you making an excuse for yourself?

When you wrote "America's oldest party can only present whackjobs to choose from", were you correctly referring to the Democrats as America's oldest party?

The man himself seemed scared to be there. Gotta give him credit for his bravery, though... Of course, that makes him different, and Democrats enjoy being cruel to anyone that is different.

Corwin, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  11. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'd say that was just an advert / trailer for the Rude Tube segment that aired on TV, looked exactly the same outfit, desk and nametag thingy he was wearing on the show, likely done the same day but in the show he was talking about how the video went viral so we didn't see him babble on like that. That looked more like a collection of outtakes put together for fun by Rude Tube.

The video, kinda funny, you are right. :)

Absolutely, though truth always wins in the end so I don't see the point of deception. That's why I try to stand up for the truth. I'd like to keep the trust I have in my fellow man and sticking by the truth is a way we can all trust one another.

So, rather than your strawman over the sake of three letters 'est', did you agree with the actual point, the bloke in the video, a republican nominee, was not quite right for the job and no matter who was running against him, that someone else would have to win, or is he a hero of yours and your point was to subtlety stick up for him? Dare I ask, would you vote for him?

Bushranger, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  12. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not a strawman argument if you get caught being wrong.

Look, you wrote "America's oldest party can only present whackjobs to choose from". We know what you meant - you incorrectly targeted the Republicans as "America's oldest party", and to you, a "wackjob" is anyone that is different, correct?

@Bushie, your screwup is a teaching moment. You don't' give a damn about people, and you are wrong so often you make astrologers look good. And so you ask ridiculous questions to take the focus away from your massively embarrassing screwup. You ask, "Is he a hero of yours"? I'll answer this, he has more bravery than a liar like you. Of course, he IS different, and he is easy to make fun of, and he is not a Democrat - so you attempt to bully and embarrass him online.

You, Bushie, are a shining example of LIBERAL HYPOCRISY. You HAVE to HATE, you NEED to HATE, right? And facts have no meaning to you when you are spewing your hatred.

Let's look at what you wrote again, shall we?
    "America's oldest party can only present whackjobs to choose from"
    Yeah, we know you meant the Republicans. So you get your facts wrong, because the Democrats are America's oldest party.

And then you call him a "wackjob" - a word meant to demean and hurt. That was your intention, right? To hurt, to cause pain, to humiliate someone for your own personal entertainment?

What the fuck kind of person are you, anyway???

Corwin, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Corwin, there's a huge difference between being wrong and telling a lie, especially on a simple point that has no relevance to the point of the post, which was lamenting over the poor state of politics within the western world by posting a Youtube video I found funny.

Quite obviously you don't.

He quite obviously did any embarassing of himself all by himself. I'd say he uses his 'gift' to attract people just like you, likely even on purpose.

Yet you're the one posting hateful rants. XOXO.

Bushranger, Apr 3, 2012 IP