1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

759 Hops, 0 Sales. Any useful suggestions please?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by alexdale, Mar 25, 2012.

Hello,

I'm still fairly new to the affiliate world but I'm already very experienced with running websites, earning from Adsense, etc. I guess they are of different worlds.

I'm just very frustrated with affiliate marketing stuff coz everytime I try I always fail. I've read many articles already but I still can't seem to get the magic formula.

See my attached pic of my stats (not sure if this is allowed, removed the vendors area):

aa.jpg

Any suggestions? I've used facebook to promote, with the proper keywords (I think) but still no luck. Is it true that it's always a good idea to promote products with a gravity >20 but <50?

For now I'll start as an affiliate, before I make my own product to actually sell.

I am in desperate need of a clickbank consultant as well, from someone who's actually earning from Clickbank :)

Willing to pay of course.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    alexdale, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  2. knownerror

knownerror Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be the products landing page or simply your audience isn't interested in buying the product. You have to get your potential customers in the mood for buying.

knownerror, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There's only one magic formula - TARGETED TRAFFIC.

you can't generate sales if you don't have the right customers ;-)

evelinawilliams007, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  4. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is not that good for CB products, may work, but not best traffic.
    You need organic targeted or adwords/bing. Of course you need to have good preselling website with some value or you will not get traffic from SEO and will be banned from adwords.

It's harder than Adsense, but earnings could be more.

DPParadise, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  5. ultracom

ultracom Member

Best Answers:
    Can anyone give an example Landing Pages of some products? Is that need to use a website / blog?

ultracom, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  6. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes better you should create your own site/ blog or active you eyes on the market what new product is coming. then register a domain on the product name for example if product name is abc.com register yours on abcreview.com to promote.

SoftDev, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  7. MichaelSelim

MichaelSelim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook doesn't work well with direct sales.
    You're getting good volume of traffic, if it's targeted then I would suggest that you try to use it to build your email list first.

MichaelSelim, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  8. Mohamedshajid

Mohamedshajid Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah ! Mate, in my personal Experience, i never turned any sales till now with my blog, after all i studied about clickbank about 1 1/2 years exactly, now i hope that i could able to make money. if you need traffic which converted to customer, exactly you need the Correct Exact Keyword for your product. you should do some SEO and make sure you should able to get #1 page on google. create a unique articles for your products and submit in some article directories such as ezine and articlebase. use some squidoo lenses and hubpages. :D

Mohamedshajid, Apr 8, 2012 IP