1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Financial Freedom by Browsing The Internet & Earn $100+ Daily

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Elitegeek, Mar 31, 2012.

Hi everyone! I am Rocelo Abrea a Data Entry Professional in oDesk (see my profile here)

Few days ago I came to this certain Facebook gropu talking about this certain software that will make you earn while you are browsing to the internet. I was just reading along with there comments and made me think to try it since I am not doing nothing at that certain point. So I tried it....

After one week here's my earnings so far...(with 5 referrals: 3 active 2 are not)

[​IMG]

Now, as I am getting more involved with this software I found out that this is no ordinary PTC earning system but I can earn more with this (see image):

[​IMG]

If you are free member you need to just purchase the share every seven days. But as of now we are talking about only the cases when you are involved into the program initially.

In case you have not purchased any of the shares for the last seven days then you will see the window that is illustrated below. And if you have already purchased shares you will be advised a date as to when you are able to purchase your next lot of shares.

But when it comes to shares, there is a limit on the number of shares that you can own. For free members it is 20 shares and this number increases to 1000 for the gold members. So this means a free member can earn up to $2.20 per day as we discussed it is 0.11c per day. Once you have attained this state you can upgrade your membership from free to silver status with a monthly fee of $12.95 per month which is considerably less as compared to the monthly earnings of $66 per month.

When you are a silver member you can own up to 400 shares at any one point of time. This means that you can earn up to $44 per day that is $1320 per month which is quiet a good improvement.

Then comes the gold membership where you can own up to 1000 shares which is a membership of $22.95 per month which gives you $110 per month and making it up to $3300 per month.

Below is a table that shows you the details of the profits that you get when you got to various memberships.

[​IMG]

So don’t you think that this is a really a good way to earn money that too without referring a single referral. Also you get $3 bonus when your referral matures after every 60 days. Awesome right?

Register A Free Account Now!
    (click my signature)

Payment Processors
    Paypal | Alertpay

Elitegeek, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. natorob

natorob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks liek a lot of effort for a minimal return.

If you're on oDesk, why not bang out some articles or something...

You'll make more than $3...

But if it's working for you, more power to you...

natorob, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  3. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    True thanks for the heads up buddy...but this is my way of keeping my money high while doing my job in odesk..you know I have three monitors here and this MyBrowserCash thing just pops up in one of screen to earn extra cash and sure thing this will become a big cash in a minimal effort.

Elitegeek, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  4. WilliamFPS

WilliamFPS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea I have to agree with natorob, seems very little for a lot of effort. I think there are better ways to earn money. But good luck to you all the same! :)

WilliamFPS, Apr 2, 2012 IP