1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice on if this themeforest theme will *WORK*

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by mnc0810, Mar 12, 2012.

I need to build a wordpress site. The main content would need to be blogrolls,google news feeds, and a twitter feed (check out my attachment below). Would I be able to accomplish this with the Udesign Theme in ThemeForest?I was thinking that the Udesign theme in ThemeForest would be best since it has a widgetized homepage: http://themeforest.net/item/udesign-wordpress-theme/253220WouldWould I need to hire someone on digitalpoint to do other coding/html to the Udesign theme to make it look like the site I need below? I need some guidance...

not sure what steps I need to take.

mnc0810, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dont suggest using 4 columns like that but you basically just require something that is fully widgetized. Udesign, along with most things will do this out of the box.

no brainer here really.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  3. PPCoach

PPCoach Peon

Best Answers:
    UDesign could do it, but from reading over your site plan, in my opinion you've dedicated way to much space to ads. You'd probably get better results if you cut down on the ads and instead moved one or two inside your content. Looks less like spam, and you'll probably see a higher CTR.

PPCoach, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  4. amdadhbd

amdadhbd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a 4 column theme. Is this theme for online magazine?

amdadhbd, Mar 29, 2012 IP