1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top Converting iPhone Jailbreak & Unlock Service – 75% Commission

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by BCRed, Mar 26, 2012.

Hi Everyone,

I don’t normally post things like this, but I wanted to share with you iPhoneJailbreakUnlock.org, a product my team has been working on with a handful of private affiliates for the past 6 months, and we are now pleased to be opening it up to the public.

So why should you promote iPhoneJailbreakUnlock rather than all the other iPhone Unlockers out there?

1. Top Commissions
    We offer an extremely competitive 75% commission of the $27.99 order value. Better yet, unlike our competition, within the cart buyers are prompted to buy an exclusive app pack for $9.99, bringing the order value to $37.99 for those users (70%) who don’t opt out, and affiliates are paid commission on the full amount!

2. The Product Sells
    Everyone says their product sells, but we’ll actually prove it. Have a look at these two screenshots:
    salescreen1.jpg salescreen2.jpg
    You’ll see that this product is converting at 6% overall (our top affiliate is doing about 12-15%). We’ve even had a major partner switch to our product from one of the Plimus iPhone Unlockers and had his conversion rate and earnings go up dramatically. Split test our product against any of our competitors and I’m sure you’ll stick with us. In fact, if you currently promote another iPhone Unlocker, send me a message, and I’ll even incentivize you further to try us out.

3. Product Quality
    We pride ourselves on having an extremely low refund rate. Products in this niche can have 15 and even 20% refund rates. Ours is currently at 3% for the month of January. Over time this really adds up. The reason our refund rate is so low is because we’ve gone through our product thoroughly to make it as easy to use as possible. We also have full time customer support, and over the past 6 months, we’ve monitored the emails customers sent in and used that feedback to improve the product to the level it’s at now.

4. Affiliate Support
    We’re affiliates ourselves, so we know exactly what you need to be successful, and we’re always happy to give you the tools and guidance needed. Here’s just a few of the tools we provide:
    - Full IAB Banner sets
    - Keyword lists
    - Custom made articles
    - Video testimonials to use on your page
    - Email templates
    - Custom Landing Pages for top affiliates
    - Best yet, for top affiliates who are promoting on AdWords, we will fully whitelabel our entire backend for you, so you have your own product, but you don’t need to worry about support, refunds, or maintaining it, and you can focus on making sales

We work with a major affiliate network, and I can personally get you set up with an account there, so please contact me directly via PM to get started

As an added note, if you’ve currently got your own product on Plimus, get in touch with me. I’d be happy to work with you to set up a white label of our product.

Thanks for your time and best of luck!

BCRed, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    BCRed, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. spymobiles

spymobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it looks quite interesting. Surely i would like to try it and hope i won't be disappointed:)
    I am reading the details and reviews and like to apply for this affiliate very soon.
    Thanks

spymobiles, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  4. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words. When you want to get started, just message me on here directly and I'll set you up with anything you need. Right now we're working on having multilanguage translations, as well as keyword research for our SEO affiliates to find them high volume / low competition keywords to target

BCRed, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  5. NYSPORTSWORLD

NYSPORTSWORLD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested in promoting this on my site can you PM me where I can sign Up

NYSPORTSWORLD, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  6. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your interest, I've just sent you the details by PM

BCRed, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  7. lok123

lok123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am interested in promoting this on my site can you PM me where I can sign Up

lok123, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  8. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've sent you a message, and look forward to working with you

BCRed, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  9. shubhank008

shubhank008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bookmarked your site as waiting for a unlock for 4.11.08 as its my baseband version locked to ATT :p

PS: DId you made the software yourself ? Any ETA when unlock can be available ?

shubhank008, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  10. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

About a week ago we actually released the iPhone 4s unlock, which also helps to unlock some of the troubling older basebands as well. Within the next week we will have a mini application to check what phones can be unlocked, which should greatly improve conversions

BCRed, May 5, 2012 IP
  11. Alex Johns

Alex Johns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't find info on payment method and the minimum threshold. Check? Western Union? $50? $100?

Alex Johns, May 5, 2012 IP
  12. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alex,

The Payment minimum is $100, and the methods available are Check, ACH, Wire Transfer, and PayPal

BCRed, May 5, 2012 IP