1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate program reviews, what info is important?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gamingaffiliatesguide, Nov 5, 2011.

When you see a review about an affiliate program, which information is the most important to you?

gamingaffiliatesguide, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  2. Selvja

Selvja Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important thing I will notice in affiliate programs are their revenue share plans, Commission plans. I am an affiliate with a Forex affiliate program and I am earning huge commission form their.

Selvja, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will see many sides.Here are the major-

-product's conversion rate.
    -commission rate
    -avaialble promotional tools
    -& positive reviews by searching in Google to justify the program's legitimacy.

shuvo, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  4. Shahar

Shahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    - Conversions rate
    - Reviews from real people

Shahar, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  5. Selvja

Selvja Peon

Best Answers:
    Earning profit as an affiliate needs various things which are the essential to promote the affiliate program through the website. But, to promote the affiliate program, one main thing is managing the website with relevant data, updates of the market, reviews from real people and conversion and commission rate.

Selvja, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  6. spymobiles

spymobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is basically a web based marketing practice or a revenue sharing venture wherein advertisements are placed by the website owner on his website to either generate traffic for the merchant’s site or to help the merchant sell his products. Since, the role of a merchant in affiliate marketing is just to place the ads on the affiliate’s website & see steady income rolling in; affiliate marketing is fast becoming one of the major marketing techniques.

spymobiles, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  7. affiliateg

affiliateg Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important thing that convince people to join an affiliate program is trust and commissions. They need to see big commissions and be sure they will see the money.

affiliateg, Apr 18, 2012 IP