1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Programmer for Mobile Theme Install & Fix Another Issue...

Discussion in 'Programming' started by jewel3000, Mar 28, 2012.

There are two issues I need help with on a Wordpress.org site:

1. I viewed my site on a different computer and some pages looked weird. Problem could be the WP Mobile Detector plugin I'm trying to use. Or it could be the new theme I had installed, too advanced for the computer I viewed it on (iframe?). Can you figure our why this is happening and fix it?

2. Need to make the site mobile-friendly. I've tried 2 free WP plugins and both cause some kind of problem. Will buying a decent mobile theme resolve this? If so, install a mobile theme that won't cause conflicts with my main website.

If you know about both of these things, PM me about what you would do to fix them. Tell me a reasonable cost in keeping with my budget.

jewel3000, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  2. Darrett

Darrett Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll look into it and get back to you man.

Darrett, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  3. sasa2209

sasa2209 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.
    Building a responsive website isn't done with a plugin. That's why you have problem with layout switching but I would like to have the link to check it out. If your site looks different on another computer the problem could be the CSS not being cross browser compatible.

Thanks

sasa2209, Mar 29, 2012 IP