1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for an expert wordpress developer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Articlestopost.com, Mar 26, 2012.

Please PM me I will not be returning to this thread

These are the requirements for this project.

1) I would like to better intergrate the woocommerce plugin, which includes developing one or two modules for woocommerce. The first module limit user shopping cart by weight of products depending on where the package is beings sent. I am still thinking about exactly the second module will do, but there is no rush for it.

2) I need two fields added to the registration page that stores the user information in the userdata and to intagrate the Simple local avatar plugin. This information will be needed throughout the site. The theme has a custom registration page and both fields and avatar upload will need to display on this page and user profile/edit profile pages.

3) I need the tool bar to be customized. The login form with redirect to previous page added to toolbar. I also need custom links added to the toolbar that are displayed when user is logged in.

4) I also need some CSS to make it all look great.

I want wordpress, the theme and all plugins upgradable without breaking the site. You will need to complete this on your own local server. Please pm me your time frame and fixed rate to complete this project.

Articlestopost.com, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. Darrett

Darrett Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm currently looking for one as well. I'll pst you soon with some info if I can find someone.

Darrett, Mar 27, 2012 IP