1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What make a blog success?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by suhsia329, Mar 22, 2012.

1. affkb99

affkb99 Member

Best Answers:
    As a few others have stated, quality content is key. The most important thing is have quality content delivered on a daily basis. It was establish a website and distinguish itself from the crappy sites, if it's constantly updated with new and entertaining information. It will easy to build your lists and attract more people to your blog. If you're constantly creating great constant who wouldn't want to keep going back to the website to see more? Spread out a few ads on the site and you're on your way to having a great website, making money.

affkb99, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  2. 3drapidprototyping

3drapidprototyping Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

A quantity of blogs may be dreadfully on paper and control largely ineffective information, but if authored by various celebrities, it will likely become popular in any case.

3drapidprototyping, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. petergg

petergg Member

Best Answers:
    Quality/trusted content, nice design, fast browsing speed, good usability, a lot of money for marketing and promoting through the social networks.

petergg, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  4. twilightofidols

twilightofidols Member

Best Answers:
    Can we say BOT?

twilightofidols, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  5. josefaryan

josefaryan Member

Best Answers:
    Write fresh, relevant, quality, original content's regularly and promote each and every blog posting/article through social media platform like facebook, twitter, google+, digg, Reddit, delicious etc. And i have another idea for promoting your postings/articles/pages i.e. Linkreferral, you can promote your things free and you'll be getting backlinks along with targeted traffic.

josefaryan, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  6. indmoss

indmoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like to link articles to my blog. It isn't massive traffic but it is quality traffic.

indmoss, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  7. Darrett

Darrett Peon

Best Answers:
    What makes a blog success is getting enough traffic to succeed. Enough people to run through and tell you that you got what it takes man!!!!

Darrett, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  8. bling5

bling5 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for the great information

bling5, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  9. mumumery

mumumery Peon

Best Answers:
    This question is terribly open-ended. There are obviously any number of factors that can contribute to the success of any given blog.
    Some blogs may be horribly written and contain largely useless information, but if authored by some celebrity, it will likely become popular regardless.
    Also, something as simple as the blog design, is surely going to impact its popularity; we like to look at things that are appealing to the eye. Thus, I predict, all else being equal, the blog with a more visually-appealing interface is going to be more successful.
    Blog interactivity – in terms of the degree of discussion that is encouraged, and how easy it might be to share the information on a given blog might also influence popularity.
    While I could go on forever making semi-plausible assertions of factors that influence blog success, the reason I am writing this post is because I recently came across (thanks to random Googling) a Master’s published online looking at this very issue.

mumumery, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  10. honeyclarck

honeyclarck Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that unique and original content is the best way to make a blog success.

honeyclarck, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  11. freshpromotions

freshpromotions Peon

Best Answers:
    for a blog success, content is a big factor, must be unique, relevant, informative with appropriate anchor text....and you need to use some attractive look for your blog so that user visit ur blog....it will result in more traffic for ur site..

freshpromotions, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  12. reninter

reninter Peon

Best Answers:
    Just hired a content/copy writer, and now doing all things well after google panda update.

reninter, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  13. Ken Mec

Ken Mec Peon

Best Answers:
    Good content + Viral Social Media Marketing is the the key.

Write good content, it doesnt mean highly informative but enjoyable content and share in twitter/fb and else where....people will like and reshare it...its that simple...

Ken Mec, Mar 28, 2012 IP