1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please anybody help me! I am a newbie!!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ForTechLovers, Mar 27, 2012.

I am a new blogger from Bangladesh. Six months ago, I created my blogspot blog. After completing six months I have tried several times for Adsense. But everytime I failed after primary approval. They telling the 'Page Type' issue as my blog problem. But I am confused and unable to find my blog's errors. Please, anyone tell me what can be the reasons of my disapproving by Adsense. Please....

My blog: http://for-tech-lovers.blogspot.com/

ForTechLovers, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. seo_mohan

seo_mohan Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't look at the reasons seriously they gave to you for disapproval . You have blogspot blog which is a sub domain so its not easy to get approved with sub domain . Of course you can get adsense with sub domain but your blog must complete some of the criterias . like

It must have few hundred visitors a day
    it must have professional look
    it must have some good quality contents
    it must follow TOS of adsense .

seo_mohan, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  3. ForTechLovers

ForTechLovers Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you? Yesterday I had 218 unique visitors according to google analytics. But, could you tell me do I have some quality posts or professional looking in my blog? Please check out...

4. lalitdhiman

lalitdhiman Active Member

Best Answers:
    what ? bcz of blogspot they aint approving it ? who told u that ? it dsnt matter whether u r having blogspot domain or any other personal domain..
    imo blog looks good....
    I think a new template would help it...
    and dont copy contents from any other blog..write 'em urself or hire someone to do it for you...
    be original...and it is tech blog.. so try to stay ahead in all tech news..
    Good Luck.. :)

lalitdhiman, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  5. ForTechLovers

ForTechLovers Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for checking my blog. But I feeling sad now after hearing your 'Don't Copy' advice. Because, I hate copy/pasting. Each post of my blog is written by myself. I've already given plenty of hours and sleepless nights to my blog to write unique contents. Every is unique. Whatever, please sure me one thing! Should I change my template now? Have you a better suggestion about any template for my blog?

6. mc543

mc543 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,,if you dont have atleast 100 organic visitors dont apply for adsense,,,even if you get approved you wont be earning anything

mc543, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  7. lalitdhiman

lalitdhiman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i didnt mean that your content are copy pasted.. i was just saying that do not copy and paste contents... i didnt read ur articles..if u have written those articles urself then thts good for u...
    i was just suggesting that template changing might help u with this problem.... to be honest i left using adsense since 2 years..because they are making their rules so mush hard..if u did onw mistake ..even 1 mistake like u have clicked on ur own ad then they will ban ur account..its so risky nowadays to use adsense.. in past 5-6 years i hv learnd 1 thing is that Donot Make Adsense Your main sourse of income..
    and the other thing related to ur website and approving fr it... wait for any pro to come here and help u with this...
    Good Luck :)

lalitdhiman, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  8. ChulaVistaRealtor

ChulaVistaRealtor Member

Best Answers:
    Ya adsense is for high traffic sites

ChulaVistaRealtor, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  9. hehegame

hehegame Peon

Best Answers:
    Have good content + some seo, from traffic increased, you may earn from adsense

hehegame, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    From reading some articles in your blog, I would say that they are good, it's a pity you have blogger.
    Why not invest money in a web hosting with a free domain such as dreamhost? You can then transfert all your content from blogger on a wordpress installation or even better drupal..
    It would look better for the future.
    As for why they don't accept you, I don't know.

JamesColin, Mar 27, 2012 IP